VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You ain't kidding this was a good update but damn that ending, funnily enough, it still doesn't put me off, Katie.
Wow way to shitcan Katie. "touch me and I'll say you tried to rape me" I wouldn't blame him if he never spoke to her ever again.(n)
Katie definitely has crap to sort out. I feel like she may have had a really bad experience in the past and somehow can't move past it. All of the "He will break you" had to come from somewhere. That seems like some seriously deep-seated trauma to me. PixelsLab surprises me again.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Nnnnnooooooo!!! Just when things were about to get interesting, something has to ruin it, this is so cruel, so cruel indeed, haha! Well, perhaps some other episode then, though not next one or the one after that probably, the moment and mood has passed now after that :p
But good update though, am very happy that the story continues :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Katie definitely has crap to sort out. I feel like she may have had a really bad experience in the past and somehow can't move past it. All of the "He will break you" had to come from somewhere. That seems like some seriously deep-seated trauma to me. PixelsLab surprises me again.
(y) I'll be back to like this post as you are spot on I think for sure Katie has suffered some sort of trauma yes it was a shit move on her part but we don't know the whole story of what's gone on with her she must have her reasons for freaking out.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
When I looked at Katie's dream sequences I thought that she has some mental problems/bad experiences.
I don't know about the second dream but in the first dream that room was created from her, she knew that room.
And in the second dream, why do you get those two choices?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was she kidnapped in her past or this has something with someone from their household to do?
We can only guess at this point but I think her problem with "He will break me." has something to do with that room and with someone.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Okay, second time publish...
Made some changes again....
Still only the old version.... upgraded english version

Reactions: PixelsLab

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Is there a lot of mind control in this game or just 1-2 scenes? Last time I played it was just one scene (massage).

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Was she kidnapped in her past or this has something with someone from their household to do?
We can only guess at this point but I think her problem with "He will break me." has something to do with that room and with someone.
Inanna did say there were three there and she does have a connection to mc and the younger sister. its possible katie was another subject of mc's mothers experiment.

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
i am just sad :( i realy did hope to become some quallity Time with the beautiful, wonderfull, stunning and absolutliy amzing Red Head Girl Suki. I was soo happy as the Fun did start and than...my World just did break plus my uhm i mean now i know what "Blue Balls" did realy mean. The Game Creator is a Bully ;-;

asside this still amazing Story and Images but but...gimme Suki gimme gimme

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Abandoned.PNG
UNAbandoned.PNG

I'm back in the game, baby.:cool:

Hello!
So I finally released the update.
Judging by the reviews you liked it. Well, except for the ending. But I already knew that they would blame me for her.
The game was leaked again very early. Apparently someone doesn’t love me or the game so much that he’s ready to do anything if I don’t earn an extra cent and quickly closes the damned game! LOL
Thank you for the wait! I hope I will please you with a new update!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 368523
View attachment 368525

I'm back in the game, baby.:cool:

Hello!
So I finally released the update.
Judging by the reviews you liked it. Well, except for the ending. But I already knew that they would blame me for her.
The game was leaked again very early. Apparently someone doesn’t love me or the game so much that he’s ready to do anything if I don’t earn an extra cent and quickly closes the damned game! LOL
Thank you for the wait! I hope I will please you with a new update!
Well, Pixels, I would screw you over if given the chance, but I'm not able to support anyone on Patreon right now. But I like your game enough that I would definitely, without hesitation, screw Katie— Imean, you, screw you— OK, I would definitely screw Maria— I, damn! Uh, that is . . . aw, hell. Who am I kidding? I respect you too damned much, ya big galoot. :giggle:

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Took on the english part of this game... Again.
Not quite finished all routes, but since that may take another week or so...
here's the edited game...

just extract this in your Intoxicating Flavor directory and overwrite when asked.
make a back up of the original /game folder if you want to restore the original files

P.S. For the dev... I am giving your english part an overhaul... For free so don't worry. If you want my help with future updates, just sent me the updates and I'll correct the englih part for you.
Don't need any money, or even some credit in the game... just trying to help you out, because it's just an awesome story...
Hey! Hello!
I want to apologize for not responding to your first letter. But I honestly thought you just sent me a virus. Since after downloading, this error appears here.

error.PNG

And the antivirus swore at this file. And the file itself weighs 0 bytes. I apologize for not understanding what’s what!
Unfortunately, I can’t insert your version of the translation into the game, because I can’t check what you changed. And for me it is very, very critical. The text now has more than 50,000 thousand words, and sitting to compare two texts will take a monstrous amount of time.
I would gladly accept help if any of the native speakers sent me highlighted errors that you noticed and sent them. Type: “original text” - “corrected text” - “why this text is corrected”. That would be incredible. But! This is a huge job, and I haven't the courage to ask to do it for free. And I have nothing to pay. I can barely collect myself for dinner now.
But I’m still very glad my work made me do such a job. Thank you!!!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Well, Pixels, I would screw you over if given the chance, but I'm not able to support anyone on Patreon right now. But I like your game enough that I would definitely, without hesitation, screw Katie— Imean, you, screw you— OK, I would definitely screw Maria— I, damn! Uh, that is . . . aw, hell. Who am I kidding? I respect you too damned much, ya big galoot. :giggle:
:ROFLMAO:
Thank you! Probably...
At the expense of support, forget it. It doesn’t matter anymore.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Hey! Hello!
I want to apologize for not responding to your first letter. But I honestly thought you just sent me a virus. Since after downloading, this error appears here.

View attachment 368560

And the antivirus swore at this file. And the file itself weighs 0 bytes. I apologize for not understanding what’s what!
Unfortunately, I can’t insert your version of the translation into the game, because I can’t check what you changed. And for me it is very, very critical. The text now has more than 50,000 thousand words, and sitting to compare two texts will take a monstrous amount of time.
I would gladly accept help if any of the native speakers sent me highlighted errors that you noticed and sent them. Type: “original text” - “corrected text” - “why this text is corrected”. That would be incredible. But! This is a huge job, and I haven't the courage to ask to do it for free. And I have nothing to pay. I can barely collect myself for dinner now.

No virus... Just only the script.rpy file/
save the original to compare....
Or play the game in english and see....

since you know your way around.... here's solely the script file...

since the script file isn't that big.... it might trigger anti virus, but I assure you, it isn't.

PS. I used Atom. Load both game scripts seperately and compare, sorry I edited straight in, correcting in a Editors way would be so much (double) work....

Last edited:
Reactions: mvitrak

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Hey! Hello!

View attachment 368560

I use a program called WinMerge to do all my file compares when I am working on cleaning up RenPy files. Load the original file on one side and the edited file on the other and it highlights all the lines that have changed. Makes it easy to find changes and see if anything other than dialog has changed. I even have a way of making the events in an RPGMaker MV map file more human readable so I can make dialog fixes.

Reactions: Mirewen

geunit

Jun 9, 2018
To OP, or anyone else willing to help op translate, you can use Google translate, and then grammarly to get the grammar right.

Jan 9, 2019
I use a program called WinMerge to do all my file compares when I am working on cleaning up RenPy files. Load the original file on one side and the edited file on the other and it highlights all the lines that have changed. Makes it easy to find changes and see if anything other than dialog has changed. I even have a way of making the events in an RPGMaker MV map file more human readable so I can make dialog fixes.
Check out Meld too.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
pre.JPG

Hello! Didn't lose me? I hope no.
I sent version 0.3.7 for translation.
She promised to make the transfer on Saturday. Then it will probably come out.
What's new?
74 images.
2500 words.
1 sound.

Yes, I know that I have to release big updates, but now it’s more convenient for me to work in such small steps. If you want, you can wait until the whole chapter comes out. This will be version 0.4.
If in version 0.3.5 in the beginning there were long dialogues, and in the end there were almost none, then in version 0.3.7 the opposite is true. The beginning is very dynamic, but at the end a rather large amount of text. Be careful! ;-)
And now about the bad.
I prepared a scene for version 0.3.8 to start working fully. It turned out pretty good, very good. But to render the whole scene at once, I again haven't enough RAM. :-( I already tried everything, it just doesn’t work. I have to seriously degrade the quality. Sorry.
In this regard, the idea to start the second game revolves in my head again. Well, to save up for a new computer. Because, frankly, TIF is not at all a popular game in terms of support. Plus, I set a standard in it that I myself can’t support. These are dialogs that I must constantly rewrite so that they are easy to read. And each model in the frame should have beautiful and natural poses and emotions, which is very difficult, especially with my computer. To see the preview of the render, I have to wait 5 minutes until the computer starts the render, then turn off the render, finalize the emotion and wait 5 minutes again! Therefore, work on one image takes from 30 to 60 minutes. And I'm not exaggerating! Multiply by 74 and see how much time I spend on it. (This is not counting the render itself, here I have no problems. The video card is good.)
I really do not want to reduce the quality of TIF, but working now is frankly painful. In this connection, I think, and I am interested in your opinion, to make another game. A game of a different standard.
  • Firstly, the first-person view, this will save me from having to make emotions for the protagonist and reduce the camera view, which means I don’t have to create a complete environment, like in TIF, to rotate the camera.
  • Secondly, less complex plot, more choice. Everything is simple here. The plot and characters will not be as complicated as in TIF. They will not have a double and triple bottom. In exchange, make more choices, up to the appearance or disappearance of some plot branches and girls.
  • Thirdly, more sex. I'm not an idiot and I know that there are too many dialogs and too few bed scenes in TIF, but this is the game I wanted to make. And in this I will try to please with sex-content much more often.
  • And fourthly, incest or other popular fetishes. Yes, yes, I know, I’ve joked more than once on this topic, but nothing can be done. If you want popularity, follow the trends! And I really need popularity to buy a computer. :-(
In general, while this is only an idea, I wrote it in order to discuss it with you. So write your opinion, do not be shy. I beg. I do not stop working on TIF! Not at all! But it’s very hard and not pleasant to work.
Okay, I went to finish version 0.3.7 and really look forward to your opinion!!!

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes