VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Interesting concept, models looks good. This isn't meant as discouragement but areas I think could improve, author does an amazing job of making the MC seem like an illiterate, shallow thug (sorry, were talking 1st impressions from 5 minutes of play) also the grammar is just ...... I can make sense of it, barely but it makes me want to gouge my eyes out, I mean the dialogues feel like everyone speaks like an undereducated gang member xD. Again this isnt meant to bash the game, it's s interesting & I'll keep playing until I figure stuff out or go insane trying to =P

Good luck, hope your game flows smoother as time goes by, Cheers !

kqrYm4HyK4

Jan 1, 2018
The only reason for me to give it a try is the second picture. I'm curious what she's going to do with her life.
edit: I'll wait for the optimised version of the game as them say decent compression.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Before you ask, read the thread.
you just might find the answer.....
I'd rather not sift through all of that. Using the information given by the VN itself is more than enough to come to the conclusive understanding that's not how things are going to pan out with the story. Plus, there's no "incest" tab in the description of the game :coffee:

With that said, I'm looking forward to the next update!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, it's already out for $40 patrons ( ), so that progress posted above is out-of-date (maybe not updated on the Patreon page or something).
Or if extremely positive minded for the update after? :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hehe. Well, except that it shows the version number (this next release) not just a generic set of progress metrics.
Yeah that would be asking a bit much to already be that far in on next update. :) Well will happily play the USD 40 update when out for all, think high time for me as am two updates behind I think. :)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
must say amazing game but the story is for me hard to grasp
it have alot of twist and turns
and alice is just a cutie i hope i dont have to kill her
for the rest keep up the good work :)

Reactions: vmaks and PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

Progress.jpg

Hello!

If anyone did not know, I added the progress bar of the update to the main page. You can always see at what stage the preparation of the update is. I update the information every 2-3 days.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
must say amazing game but the story is for me hard to grasp
it have alot of twist and turns
for the rest keep up the good work :)
Thanks a lot! I hope that after the next update everything will become a little clearer.

GOD! I hope too :oops:

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes