VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
It depends on the translator, I am sure that I will finish in 3 days. If nothing happens.
Looking forward to it! I hope we'll get a piece of Eve's booty, eventually. Give her some lovin' too bro' she too fine to go to waste. Some mom - son quality time for "training" or for guidance.;)

Reactions: vmaks

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
You know who causes most of the questions for me, the father of girls, I have a feeling that he and the father of the MC

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
You know who causes most of the questions for me, the father of girls, I have a feeling that he and the father of the MC
Not sure about father but Big sister have a fear about a warehouse and mean while they are talking she mentioned to warehouse to little sister "we caught because of you" kinda thing but little sister don't remember anything about it but there is something happened to big sis. She is not normal.
"He is gonna break you." in her head..

Reactions: vmaks

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Unlocked

Hello again.
The update is almost ready, it remains only to certify 20 images, and then for translation.
I'm sorry to bother you with these titles, but I have a problem with them. The titles are too long and take up a lot of space. And if I shorten the size of the video, the names fly too fast.
And while I was trying to solve this problem, I thought :"Do you, my patron, need this?" I threw off the ready-made version of the titles for viewing. You can take a look and decide whether to add them to the game.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

About update 0.4.8
What's new?
215 images
12,000 words
Fixed 12 sounds.

About the text.

I think by the fact that in the update of 12 thousand words you should have guessed that we would have a lot of talk. In fact, this is an update to reveal the Lore of game and explain some previously obscure things. So get ready to read.

My main task in this update is to submit this Lore is interesting. I don’t know whether I succeeded or not, but I tried very hard. Five times I completely rewrote the text. And those who have already played say that it is very interesting. And the translator said that this is the most interesting text that I sent her. So I really hope you enjoy it.

About the render.

You probably already know that I prepared the animation. And while rendering this animation, my 1080ti burned out. (Still under repair) I had to buy a new video card. I chose the Palit GeForce RTX 2070 Super GAMEROCK. I bought it for 39999 rubles. At the time of purchase, it was approximately $ 640. I gave the last money that I had. I had to borrow money from friends to translate this update. LOL

The card is not bad, it renders faster than 1080ti. o_O Yes, I was surprised too! But there are problems. She has only 8 Gb of video memory. And this is not enough for me. Sometimes you have to do renderings in parts and combine them into photoshop. And it takes a lot of time. Plus, while rendering is in progress, I can’t use photoshop, after effects, premiere pro, because there is not enough video memory. But nowhere to go. Have to live with it. I will never collect money for 2080ti.

According to my calculations, the rendering of all images and animations took me about 700-720 hours of pure time. This is approximately 29 days.

About the sounds.

In this update, I did not add new sounds. But I reworked the old ones. In particular, I removed the noises in the voices of Liv and Katie. I didn’t make the sound perfect, I just removed some noise. You must understand that I must do everything alone, and I am not a sound engineer. In addition, I have to work with what is. And I can’t hire ASMR actresses either. But I hope you at least notice the difference.

Here are examples of changes.
(Caution, moaning!!!)

About Twitter

I got myself a Twitter. Because it's cool to have Twitter right now. There, I sometimes post some wallpapers. If you subscribe, I will be very happy!

Yes, I forgot to say! Those who supported me in February and March, but then left, will receive links to this update in private messages. If you didn’t receive links, please write to me. I really want everything to be honest.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

About update 0.4.8
What's new?
215 images
12,000 words
Fixed 12 sounds.

About the text.

I think by the fact that in the update of 12 thousand words you should have guessed that we would have a lot of talk. In fact, this is an update to reveal the Lore of game and explain some previously obscure things. So get ready to read.

My main task in this update is to submit this Lore is interesting. I don’t know whether I succeeded or not, but I tried very hard. Five times I completely rewrote the text. And those who have already played say that it is very interesting. And the translator said that this is the most interesting text that I sent her. So I really hope you enjoy it.

About the render.

You probably already know that I prepared the animation. And while rendering this animation, my 1080ti burned out. (Still under repair) I had to buy a new video card. I chose the Palit GeForce RTX 2070 Super GAMEROCK. I bought it for 39999 rubles. At the time of purchase, it was approximately $ 640. I gave the last money that I had. I had to borrow money from friends to translate this update. LOL

The card is not bad, it renders faster than 1080ti. o_O Yes, I was surprised too! But there are problems. She has only 8 Gb of video memory. And this is not enough for me. Sometimes you have to do renderings in parts and combine them into photoshop. And it takes a lot of time. Plus, while rendering is in progress, I can’t use photoshop, after effects, premiere pro, because there is not enough video memory. But nowhere to go. Have to live with it. I will never collect money for 2080ti.

According to my calculations, the rendering of all images and animations took me about 700-720 hours of pure time. This is approximately 29 days.

About the sounds.

In this update, I did not add new sounds. But I reworked the old ones. In particular, I removed the noises in the voices of Liv and Katie. I didn’t make the sound perfect, I just removed some noise. You must understand that I must do everything alone, and I am not a sound engineer. In addition, I have to work with what is. And I can’t hire ASMR actresses either. But I hope you at least notice the difference.

Here are examples of changes.
(Caution, moaning!!!)

Old version

A new version

About Twitter

I got myself a Twitter. Because it's cool to have Twitter right now. There, I sometimes post some wallpapers. If you subscribe, I will be very happy!

Yes, I forgot to say! Those who supported me in February and March, but then left, will receive links to this update in private messages. If you didn’t receive links, please write to me. I really want everything to be honest.
Thanks for the update, Pixels. Many of us understand that doing everything alone is a daunting amount of work, and we appreciate your dedication and effort. I'm sorry that you've had to spend money on a new GPU; I hope you will gain a lot more patrons and can recuperate at least some of this extra cost. I respect you highly for your commitment to the game and your desire to improve. I wish you much success.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I don't understand, i though the update was going to out in a mounth
i don't understand either :D like 4 5 day ago update nearly %80 %90 done but don't understand new post :D we need to wait 29 day more or 29 day is update date like a 4 week for 1 update ..

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Uploading

update 0.4.8

Windows -

Mac -

Russian - Windows -

Changelog

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes