VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

iqumbuq

Mar 29, 2020
as always rewinding the past, what each of character want to do in life for future/current goal remain unclear.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Fuck me sideways. This is by far the greatest update of this game, even without the sex. the myth exposition is great, I really absorbed reading the conversation by Innana and MC. Katie revelation really shocked me, that was a twist. I didn't really expect that. also TITLE DROP
What Katie revelation are you talking about? I've read her dialogue with Liv two times, and didn't find any new info there. Are you talking about her not having any trouble fucking Liv, or the reason why Liv didn't allow her to cum? Neither of those seem that significant to me, honestly. I may have reading comprehension issues, though, english is not my native language.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
What Katie revelation are you talking about? I've read her dialogue with Liv two times, and didn't find any new info there. Are you talking about her not having any trouble fucking Liv, or the reason why Liv didn't allow her to cum? Neither of those seem that significant to me, honestly. I may have reading comprehension issues, though, english is not my native language.
She's been raped, by her father maybe yeah maybe I was wrong lol maybe her dad got extra kinky and decide to spank katie

Last edited:

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.4.8] [PixelsLab]

Original Size: 1.83 GB
Compressed Size: 275 MB

Win/Linux: - - - - :)
I get this when I try to load my old saves with the compressed version

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Awesome update just when you think the previous update was good the newest one is always better. Really enjoyed the eye opening scene with Inanna it was very revealing (y)

Reactions: PixelsLab

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
The card is not bad, it renders faster than 1080ti. o_O Yes, I was surprised too! But there are problems. She has only 8 Gb of video memory. And this is not enough for me. Sometimes you have to do renderings in parts and combine them into photoshop. And it takes a lot of time. Plus, while rendering is in progress, I can’t use photoshop, after effects, premiere pro, because there is not enough video memory. But nowhere to go. Have to live with it. I will never collect money for 2080ti.
If it's not too late I would return the card and get a AMD Radeon VII instead. It costs about the same and has similar performance but comes with 16GB of memory. It's the best card for 3D work by far, even a 2080Ti only has 11GB memory. Faster isn't always better, especially if you can't fit your scenes into vram.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
This the one where the kid gets dropped off on a island he thinks he's alone then he meets that chick & her 2 daughters & his ship pilot runs away like a bitch & the english is pretty bad (it used to be, maybe dev had it proof read) ?

Asking bc the Engrish was the ONLY reason I ditched the game, it literally gave me headaches
>;D

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
If it's not too late I would return the card and get a AMD Radeon VII instead. It costs about the same and has similar performance but comes with 16GB of memory. It's the best card for 3D work by far, even a 2080Ti only has 11GB memory. Faster isn't always better, especially if you can't fit your scenes into vram.
Nothing will work out. Daz studio and Iray use Nvidia's CUDA technology. AMD will not render at all. So, all of us, the hostages of Nvidia.:(

Reactions: vmaks
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes