VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
That Milf is Hot and Sexy + Beatifull :love:(y)
But its so confusing with those godes etc ... :cautious:
Best moments was that i had with that Milf :love:other NO :(

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Last update is basically about the question marks players gets.. but it's totally serious and long talk and i am gonna totally honest here it's kinda boring. At first it's okey but reading 15 20 min. talk only got 4 or 5 different scene to see kinda hard.
And Liv. trying to help MC but driving Katie is a wrong way :D She afraid of being with a man but okey with a women.
Liv. think if she need climax she go for MC about that. But if she is okey being with a women she is sleeping with little sis. in a same bed :D there is near choices for her ..
And Liv. said "i need to apologize to Katie about being so harsh , a good apology" so it's mean Katie's dream gonna Liv. and Katie's honeymoon suit and it's kinda bother me :D

Reactions: Valeck

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
So this is the first I've played this story, it took a little while into the first chapter to actually get interested but by the end of the current content I'm really looking forward to more.

The English isn't perfect but the story is interesting enough that I can look past those imperfections easily.

My one real dislike so far is that there doesn't seem to be a way to not screw Maria [and thus meet the MC's definition of cheating] despite any early attempts to avoid it, since disloyalty/dishonesty is my most disliked trait in people.
I'm assuming its important to the plot though since Inanna talks about cheating with the MC.

Anyway as I said above, I'm looking forward to more content, its too bad there isn't enough stories of this quality to keep me busy, particularly now most of us are stuck at home in varying levels of lock-down.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Okay time for some real feedback.

People have been talking about the English, and I don't understand why. It is way more than fine. At no point in this update have I ever thought "what do they mean?" or "what are they talking about?".

Dialogue too long, no flashy lights and pictures to go with it? Great, if you have the attention span of someone whose mind hasn't been fried by 10 minute youtube vids with people shouting at you while having 8 cuts per sentence. I skip through most dialogues in games, because they don't manage to surprise me anymore. You can quickly tell when nothing of value will be said in most games, but in this one I don't hover over the control-key, ever.

I'm a sucker for mythology and all kinds of occults, gods and this kind of stuff, so the talk the MC and Inanna had was really interesting and enjoyable. Kinda reminds me of the Fate games / anime, not only because of you mentioning Gilgamesh / Babylon.

The renders are great, the models are still original and don't feel like the dev just picked them from some 3D model shelf. Though Alice pales when you compare her to the rest of the cast, I feel like? Can't stand to see another model that looks like Max from Big Brother or the female protagonist of Dating my Daughter.

The only thing I can criticise are the sound effects, which were very loud and didn't seem to fit in quality wise.

Keep on doing your thing, I'm pretty sure that when this game will be finished, it will be considered one of the all time greats on this site by many.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Yeah, that's why Inanna really wants to get rid of Liv. Liv is on our side, not hers. I really hope we can keep her safe from Inanna.
Do you really think so? The impression I got from Liv was that she was on her own side . . . and therefore, potentially dangerous . . .

Inanna said she is dangerous because she has free will. This Liv is a copy of the real Liv who MC thinks is angry at him and could hurt him . . . Why wouldn't a freewill-possessing copy be potentially equally-threatening? Sounds like decent advice to me.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
yeah i played badik and i dont understand what interesting this game is here this is intrigue and interesting characters and great graphics and animation of them if PixelsLab had at least a third of support PhillyGames and HopesGaming would be more than happy to update us.

Reactions: PixelsLab

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Wait, didn't she deny it and said the psychologist was court ordered. Why would the court order a psychologist if she was raped? The rape stuff was a theory before this scene, but i don't think it was confirmed in any way.
[/ QUOTE]

Maybe Katya at school herself beat someone who tried to pester her, plus she has a clear psychological disorder, and I really want to see our protagonist’s father in the frame. You must admit what kind of person this bitch such as Eve fell in love with. P.S. the last girl most likely the protagonist's sister may even be a twin.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Do you really think so? The impression I got from Liv was that she was on her own side . . . and therefore, potentially dangerous . . .

Inanna said she is dangerous because she has free will. This Liv is a copy of the real Liv who MC thinks is angry at him and could hurt him . . . Why wouldn't a freewill-possessing copy be potentially equally-threatening? Sounds like decent advice to me.
Because she hasn't done anything to hurt him? I trust her a hell of a lot more than Inanna.

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
I gotta be really honest but I'll preface it with what I think the game does REALLY well.

The best part of the game are the renders and the relationship between the MC and the girls on the island. Any scene involving them interacting is amazing. Like A+ grade amazing.

I am zero percent interested in this supernatural stuff. The thread the story seems to be hinging on is really not interesting to me, so in my opinion, this update was a real let down. I'm sure it'll bounce back when the main characters start interacting with each other again, but for now.... meh.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
This isn't a game as much as it is a visual novel; but holy fuck dude. I couldn't fap at all since the story had me so intrigued.

Once you finish this, you might wanna publish it after you clean up the plot and storytelling a little.

But this was very, very good.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes