VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I gotta be really honest but I'll preface it with what I think the game does REALLY well.

The best part of the game are the renders and the relationship between the MC and the girls on the island. Any scene involving them interacting is amazing. Like A+ grade amazing.

I am zero percent interested in this supernatural stuff. The thread the story seems to be hinging on is really not interesting to me, so in my opinion, this update was a real let down. I'm sure it'll bounce back when the main characters start interacting with each other again, but for now.... meh.
That is how I feel about it now. I enjoyed the girls and mom but as for the supernatural sorry no. The dialogues were quite boring. Great renders but I never have the sound on. i hope Alice gets more action with the MC.:giggle:

Reactions: SecretDesire

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Bonjour, y'a plus la trad française pour The intoxication flavor ?
Bonjour. Il y a un lien dans le premier post à la page un de la discussion, mais je ne suis pas sur que le traducteur ait déjà fini de bosser sur les dernières versions.
Juste un petit rappel : F95Zone est un site anglophone. Autant que possible, essaie de poster en français et en anglais. Merci !

Hi. There's a link to the french translation in the OP, but I'm not sure the translation is up to date.
Please remember that F95Zone is an english speaking site. Try to post any request in english, as well as in your native language. Thank you.

Reactions: PixelsLab

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Ok... I think the scene between Katie and Liv has the opposite effect that the Dev wanted to show us.
Now, I'm really not interested in Katie or the fake Liv anymore. That Ntr-like situation, it's really not my cup of tea.
Maybe it's time to drop the game ?

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Ok... I think the scene between Katie and Liv has the opposite effect that the Dev wanted to show us.
Now, I'm really not interested in Katie or the fake Liv anymore. That Ntr-like situation, it's really not my cup of tea.
Totally agree with you about Liv. and Katie it's totally givin NTR kinda vibe and i hate that scene too.
If she is okey with women she is sleeping with her sister in a same bed and we see Little sister think she is a freak and nobody want to do something with her so if Big sis. ask about "let's masturbate together" or "i want to lick you or i want you to feel good" they totally get to it :D
and that scene kinda make me uncomfortable and after Katie goes back Liv. said "she got mental issues i need to apology to her , sincere apology" it's means they get together in a dream again and Liv. gonna finish what she started.. and it's making this situation more uncomfortable.
But not drop because of this i realy curious about story.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
This is definitely the best time to drop the game!

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Totally agree with you about Liv. and Katie it's totally givin NTR kinda vibe and i hate that scene too.
If she is okey with women she is sleeping with her sister in a same bed and we see Little sister think she is a freak and nobody want to do something with her so if Big sis. ask about "let's masturbate together" or "i want to lick you or i want you to feel good" they totally get to it :D
and that scene kinda make me uncomfortable and after Katie goes back Liv. said "she got mental issues i need to apology to her , sincere apology" it's means they get together in a dream again and Liv. gonna finish what she started.. and it's making this situation more uncomfortable.
But not drop because of this i realy curious about story.
It's totally that. I can imagine a lot of scenes like this in the futur updates, I really hate it. It's too bad because I looooove lesbian scenes, but not with that kind of preset. For me, in a VN, the best lesbian scene is because the MC is the mastermind behind it, that supress completly the Ntr vibe.

This is definitely the best time to drop the game!
I think it's ironic but thank you for your advice.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
It's totally that. I can imagine a lot of scenes like this in the futur updates, I really hate it. It's too bad because I looooove lesbian scenes, but not with that kind of preset. For me, in a VN, the best lesbian scene is because the MC is the mastermind behind it, that supress completly the Ntr vibe.

i love Lesbian scene but only MC is a Female prot. or if MC is a male and there is Lesbian scene need to "i want to see" or "skip this part" kinda button you know :D

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
No, there is no irony. Why do you play what you don't like? You already have a negative attitude towards the game. Moreover, you are no longer interested in the two main characters of the game.
There are hundreds of wonderful games where there are no disgusting scenes that annoy you so much. Isn't it better to enjoy them?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
What exactly is the problem with "dream-Liv" and "dream-Katie"?
Because you want a relationship with Katie or simply fuck her you can't stand the thought that they have sex together?
But you have nothing with her at this point and copy-Liv did this so Katie will want to have sex with MC, I guess.

I have a playthrough, where I have as less intimate contact with them as possible.
From this point, I'm more concerned about that Katie will jump the MC.^^

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I am really loving this game. The story is finally starting to come together and I'm not like "what the fuck is going on" all of the time. Really interested to see where this goes. The scene with Liv and Katy was hot as fuck and I don't understand people who are saying that was ntr. The whole reason that Liv did that was to get Katy more ready for the MC, that is the opposite of ntr, plus lesbian scenes are hot. I also think is is extremely interesting that the MC doesn't even fully understand why he made the copy of Liv in the first place. The fact that she has his hidden memories and is avoiding Inanna to protect them shows that she is still loyal to the MC even if she isn't under his control. Also I think Katy may have some power in her as well or maybe it's just the influence of being so close to Inanna? Anyway, really good game so far.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I am really loving this game. The story is finally starting to come together and I'm not like "what the fuck is going on" all of the time. Really interested to see where this goes. The scene with Liv and Katy was hot as fuck and I don't understand people who are saying that was ntr. The whole reason that Liv did that was to get Katy more ready for the MC, that is the opposite of ntr, plus lesbian scenes are hot. I also think is is extremely interesting that the MC doesn't even fully understand why he made the copy of Liv in the first place. The fact that she has his hidden memories and is avoiding Inanna to protect them shows that she is still loyal to the MC even if she isn't under his control. Also I think Katy may have some power in her as well or maybe it's just the influence of being so close to Inanna? Anyway, really good game so far.
Story starting to come together and it's kinda make me curious about it.
The problem is about Liv. and Katie .. Liv. try to make Katie more relax around MC but there is a little problem there she is relaxed and got 0 problem with women so think if she is horny and think about sex all the time there is near choices for her you know :D

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Thanks a lot! Glad I don't disappoint you!
I hope you will soon be able to please you with a new update!

What exactly is the problem with "dream-Liv" and "dream-Katie"?
Because you want a relationship with Katie or simply fuck her you can't stand the thought that they have sex together?
But you have nothing with her at this point and copy-Liv did this so Katie will want to have sex with MC, I guess.

I have a playthrough, where I have as less intimate contact with them as possible.
From this point, I'm more concerned about that Katie will jump the MC.^^
Exactly! Without this scene, there will be no Katie + MC. At all. Katie would just try to stay away from MC. Plus, I don’t understand where the NTR comes from? Liv, on the contrary, shows how true MC is. And what is ready to go for his sake.
All in all, this is a classic way to find a problem and inflate it. I have come across this many times. Well, at least he does not convince me to remedit this scene, as some before him.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
No, there is no irony. Why do you play what you don't like? You already have a negative attitude towards the game. Moreover, you are no longer interested in the two main characters of the game.
There are hundreds of wonderful games where there are no disgusting scenes that annoy you so much. Isn't it better to enjoy them?
Ola, I didn't say I don't like the game.
Honestly, the story was confusing for me, I had a lot of questions but this update answered most of them, and I was glad because the most important question for me was " how the mother and the goddess met each other " and I was satisfied with the answer.
It's just this lesbian scene. I think you already know all of the discussion about ntr and all so I won't say anything about it, but even from a logical point of view, that scene was out of nowhere. Liv could guess the fragile mental state of Katie without that.
What you show us was just fanservice, and thank you for that, I guess, but we saw a Katie who was in love with MC but had sex with Liv. Why did you show us that ? What are we supposed to think about Katie after that ?
So, yes, Katie is not interesting anymore, and fake Liv can go to hell. Just for that stupid scene.
Is really that easy to drop the whole game just for one scene ? No, of course. I still reflecting on it, I don't know what to do for now.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Ola, I didn't say I don't like the game.
Honestly, the story was confusing for me, I had a lot of questions but this update answered most of them, and I was glad because the most important question for me was " how the mother and the goddess met each other " and I was satisfied with the answer.
It's just this lesbian scene. I think you already know all of the discussion about ntr and all so I won't say anything about it, but even from a logical point of view, that scene was out of nowhere. Liv could guess the fragile mental state of Katie without that.
What you show us was just fanservice, and thank you for that, I guess, but we saw a Katie who was in love with MC but had sex with Liv. Why did you show us that ? What are we supposed to think about Katie after that ?
So, yes, Katie is not interesting anymore, and fake Liv can go to hell. Just for that stupid scene.
Is really that easy to drop the whole game just for one scene ? No, of course. I still reflecting on it, I don't know what to do for now.
i kinda think like you about Liv. and Katie scene.
PixelsLab Game is realy great you think and write so many words and answer so many questions about game because before this update players like "what the fuck is going on" mod.
Writing so many thing and making sense in one point is realy hard to do i realy appreciate you and waiting for next update curiously. But Liv. and Katie scene kinda out of blues you know :D i understand you got your reasons because it's your story but it's so random..

Reactions: Valeck and Arassei

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Out of the blue? Hm...
Katie has met copy-Liv a few times before and didn't find her unpleasant.
We know Katie has some 'issues' but what kind they are, we don't know.
We know Katie has feelings for MC but has trouble acting on them.
Maybe, just maybe Katie used the dream-like state to let off some steam and she thinks this is her fantasy? Just a thought.^^

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes