VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

albul

Jun 8, 2017
hey PixelsLab i saw some posts about english translations, so i am curious whether you speak english at all (and you use an online translator or something like that for posting here) or you just think you aren't fluent enough in english to properly translate the original russian text?

Reactions: vmaks and PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
hey PixelsLab i saw some posts about english translations, so i am curious whether you speak english at all (and you use an online translator or something like that for posting here) or you just think you aren't fluent enough in english to properly translate the original russian text?
Yes, when I communicate in English, I translate the text using an online translator. Only occasionally correct the text. To be honest, my English is terrible. I tried to fix it, I used the services of a tutor for two months. Then my video card burned out, I had to save.

Reactions: vmaks and albul

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
Top tier game for me since im looking for a story these days rather than "adult fun".
I do not overanalyze how story and actions are made since it's either up to your imaginations, experience or is left out on purpose and would be explained in the next updates.
So my concern is that author is going to take criticism to heart and make them their game and not his own. Which would be a shame.
Big plus is that MC isn't a total moron too!

Reactions: PixelsLab and vmaks
D

Deleted member 2174751

Why is it that I feel like I gotta drop acid to get this game?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The story is quite nice, but the grammar is so damn bad. "You has" and so on... sometimes I can't even grasp the meaning. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
So, "facepalmers" and "wondering dudes", please tell me what the hell "And if to remember that you have some kind of plans with my mother, I don't even know why I need to talk to you" means. Down here:

screenshot0001.png

Most of all, what the damn is this "and if to remember that" crap that you keep writing over and over?

CPL_Jimmy

Feb 28, 2018
So... I spent a couple years in Iraq, and this game said something that I would never have expected. You see... I have quite the collection of sunrise and sunset pictures from that time, because they were simply amazing, so bright and colorful. The pinks, yellows, oranges, reds... just painted the sky on a daily basis.
So when Inanna said "And the dawns back there! They were the only reason I chose this place..." while talking about Iraq... it brought back some memories and told me that maybe I was not the only person to appreciate those sunrises.

Reactions: PixelsLab

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
Trapezio

MC is bringing up the fact that she is in some kind of connection with his mother, hence the caution. If you read it two times you could understand it even tho it is not grammatically correct... The writer has problems with when to use "was/were" and "have/has" mostly.

sdadag

Jan 29, 2018
Does any know thew name of the melody that starts playing while you and Katherine both lay down near the ocean? Thanks :) Capture2020.JPG

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes