VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

slaveofpeon

Apr 23, 2018
Rules. The tag comes off the day a new update gets published.

#3.2, the Note
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2024-02-29.524/
So, by the rule listed, this would qualify as being in progress would it not? On his Patreon, there was a new update for his T5 subs on may 20th.

The rule does say: "Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download", which would mean it qualifies, right? There is no qualifier for where the update is released, just that there is an update. There has been an update, Update 0.10.7, available for 24 days now. Am I missing something here?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So, by the rule listed, this would qualify as being in progress would it not? On his Patreon, there was a new update for his T5 subs on may 20th.

The rule does say: "Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download", which would mean it qualifies, right? There is no qualifier for where the update is released, just that there is an update. There has been an update, Update 0.10.7, available for 24 days now. Am I missing something here?
Yes you are, the update isn't here yet. When someone uploads it here, the tage will be removed.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017

You can try to report the OP, select "other" as the issue and provide this information. Since there exists a new update, this could be enough to remove the tag.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You can try to report the OP, select "other" as the issue and provide this information. Since there exists a new update, this could be enough to remove the tag.
it's not, need update here to remove it. dev said abandoned and after that needs update here top remove tag (even if is trusted dev).

hitchhiker0680

May 14, 2023
PixelsLab really happy to see that you are back!

Not only because you might be finishing this game, but because it will hopefully finally silence a few of the doomsday sayers in this thread...
Some seem to really not realize just how much work developing one of these games is; writing the script, rendering each single shot, animating the scenes that are supposed to be (and how much power rendering and animating eats up and thus cost they ensue), writing the code, testing, debugging and fixing and so on and so forth...

Most importantly though take care of yourself!
I had a slipped disc or a pinched nerve in my back a little over a year ago and thus I know just how badly a constantly hurting back can suck while trying to work on a desk...

Reactions: PixelsLab
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes