VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I can see the story ending with all the family stuff, i wonder how much time would be given to the other girls that are now coming to the island. Cuz they can add a lot, or a little, and I hope they don't get gimped.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can see the story ending with all the family stuff, i wonder how much time would be given to the other girls that are now coming to the island. Cuz they can add a lot, or a little, and I hope they don't get gimped.
those coming to island are more or less mommy's minions.

why wont thy finish this game some one needs to work on it :cry:
care to elaborate?

dev owns copyrights to story etc and w/o getting those from plab no1 else can continue game.

Narcos1er

May 27, 2022
you really have a hate problem
its story is good and it has a great visual rendering , he is a small author, he deserves encouragement , kindness and respect

Reactions: floppytownpro

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
0094_25.jpg

Hello everyone!
Did you miss me? I miss you very much. I'm sorry that I haven't written anything for a long time. You know – work, work, work. It is very difficult to squeeze out at least something when coming home in the evening. Although it has become a little easier now.
As many have already noticed, I am gradually returning to the development of TIF. And yes it is TIF, not a new game. (Later, in the next post, I'll tell you more about the new game and show you screenshots.) I came back to TIF because of you. Because you've been writing comments and personal messages all these six months. Thank you for not forgetting and sorry for the long wait.
My health is very good right now. Although in the first month after the development of game was stopped, I had two attacks. December 14th, on the eve of my birthday, and December 29th, almost on the eve of the New Year. So I spent the two biggest holidays bedridden. It was especially fun to take two sick days in the first month at work. But everything is fine now. I haven't thought about the pain at all for over a month. It's even kind of unusual.
Everything is more or less fine with money too. I have fully paid off the debts that I have accumulated over the past year, and even bought some useful things. For example, from the first salary I bought a table with a lifting mechanism, and from the second a new chair. I think this was the reason that my back stopped hurting. So now, thanks to my official job, I have no problems with money.
Why did I decide to come back now? In fact, it was an accident, or rather my forgetfulness. I was planning to return only in September, but I forgot to extend the pause on Patreon. If someone doesn't know, you can pause the page on Patreon only for a month. That is, I went to the page every month and extended the pause. But the last time, it just slipped my mind. I remembered this too late, when most of the funds had already been debited. I'm sorry about that. But! Thanks to this, I decided to return to the game early. Since the funds have been debited from you, then I have to work them out.
And yes, about the support! As I wrote above, I don't really need money right now. Of course, I don't swim in them, but I have enough for food and shelter. So you should only support me if you really have free funds. Although I would like the support to remain at least at the level of $ 250-300 so that I can pay for translation services, pay for the necessary assets, pay for MEGA, Google Drive, and so on. I won't be able to pay for it all myself, and the game has no financial prospects in the form of a sale on Steam.
Okay, it doesn't matter. Once again it all came down to my health and money. The most important thing is that TIF is back! Let's finish this story together!
-------
Всем привет!
Скучали по мне? Я по вам очень. Извините, что давно ничего не писал. Сами понимаете – работа, работа, работа. Очень тяжело выдавить из себя хоть что-то, приходя вечером домой. Хотя сейчас стало немного легче.
Как многие уже заметили, я понемногу возвращаюсь к разработке TIF. Именно TIF, а не новой игры. (Позже, в следующем посте, я расскажу больше о новой игре и покажу скриншоты.) К TIF же я вернулся из-за вас. Из-за того, что все эти полгода вы писали комментарии и личные сообщения. Спасибо, что не забывали и простите за долгое ожидание.
Как вы помните, мне пришлось закрыть игру по двум причинам: здоровье и деньги.
Со здоровьем у меня сейчас очень даже неплохо. Хотя в первый месяц после остановки разработки у меня было два приступа. 14 декабря, накануне моего дня рождения, и 29 декабря, почти накануне Нового Года. Так что два самых больших праздника я провёл прикованным к постели. Особенно было весело брать два больничных в первый месяц на работе. Но сейчас всё хорошо. Я больше месяца вообще не вспоминаю о боли. Даже как-то необычно.
С деньгами тоже всё более-менее хорошо. Я полностью расплатился с долгами, которые у меня накопились за прошлый год, и даже купил несколько полезных вещей. Например, с первой зарплаты я купил стол с подъёмным механизмом, а с второй новое кресло. Думаю, это и стало причиной того, что спина перестала болеть. Так что сейчас, благодаря официальной работе, у меня нет проблем с деньгами.
Почему решил вернуться сейчас? На самом деле, это случайность, а если точнее моя забывчивость. Я планировал вернуться только в сентябре, но забыл продлить паузу на Patreon. Если кто не в курсе, на Patreon можно ставить страницу на паузу только на месяц. То есть, я каждый месяц заходил на страницу и продлевал паузу. Но в последний раз у меня просто вылетело это из головы. Я вспомнил об этом уже слишком поздно, когда у большинства уже списались средства. Прошу прощения за это. Но! Благодаря этому я и решил вернуться к игре пораньше. Раз уж с вас списались средства, то я должен их отработать.
И да, на счёт поддержки! Как я написал выше, сейчас я не так чтобы нуждаюсь в деньгах. Я, конечно, в них не купаюсь, но на еду и жильё хватает. Так что вам стоит поддерживать меня только, если у вас действительно есть свободные средства. Хотя мне бы хотелось, чтобы поддержка оставалась хотя бы на уровне 250-300$, чтобы я мог оплачивать услуги переводчика, платить за необходимые ассеты, оплачивать MEGA, Google Drive и прочее. Всё-таки я не смогу оплатить это всё сам, а финансовых перспектив в виде продажи в Steam у игры нет.
Ну да ладно. Опять всё свелось к моему здоровью и деньгам. Самое главное то, что TIF вернулась! Давайте вместе закончим эту историю!

Ermi33

Aug 11, 2020
Omg! He is back and also healthy:love:.
PixelsLab: I hope, you will keep well and fit :giggle: (and not even because of the game, that we can‘t wait to play:geek:).

Last edited:

Big_Brave1

Apr 22, 2022
View attachment 3670304

Hello everyone!
Did you miss me? I miss you very much. I'm sorry that I haven't written anything for a long time. You know – work, work, work. It is very difficult to squeeze out at least something when coming home in the evening. Although it has become a little easier now.
As many have already noticed, I am gradually returning to the development of TIF. And yes it is TIF, not a new game. (Later, in the next post, I'll tell you more about the new game and show you screenshots.) I came back to TIF because of you. Because you've been writing comments and personal messages all these six months. Thank you for not forgetting and sorry for the long wait.
My health is very good right now. Although in the first month after the development of game was stopped, I had two attacks. December 14th, on the eve of my birthday, and December 29th, almost on the eve of the New Year. So I spent the two biggest holidays bedridden. It was especially fun to take two sick days in the first month at work. But everything is fine now. I haven't thought about the pain at all for over a month. It's even kind of unusual.
Everything is more or less fine with money too. I have fully paid off the debts that I have accumulated over the past year, and even bought some useful things. For example, from the first salary I bought a table with a lifting mechanism, and from the second a new chair. I think this was the reason that my back stopped hurting. So now, thanks to my official job, I have no problems with money.
Why did I decide to come back now? In fact, it was an accident, or rather my forgetfulness. I was planning to return only in September, but I forgot to extend the pause on Patreon. If someone doesn't know, you can pause the page on Patreon only for a month. That is, I went to the page every month and extended the pause. But the last time, it just slipped my mind. I remembered this too late, when most of the funds had already been debited. I'm sorry about that. But! Thanks to this, I decided to return to the game early. Since the funds have been debited from you, then I have to work them out.
And yes, about the support! As I wrote above, I don't really need money right now. Of course, I don't swim in them, but I have enough for food and shelter. So you should only support me if you really have free funds. Although I would like the support to remain at least at the level of $ 250-300 so that I can pay for translation services, pay for the necessary assets, pay for MEGA, Google Drive, and so on. I won't be able to pay for it all myself, and the game has no financial prospects in the form of a sale on Steam.
Okay, it doesn't matter. Once again it all came down to my health and money. The most important thing is that TIF is back! Let's finish this story together!
-------
Всем привет!
Скучали по мне? Я по вам очень. Извините, что давно ничего не писал. Сами понимаете – работа, работа, работа. Очень тяжело выдавить из себя хоть что-то, приходя вечером домой. Хотя сейчас стало немного легче.
Как многие уже заметили, я понемногу возвращаюсь к разработке TIF. Именно TIF, а не новой игры. (Позже, в следующем посте, я расскажу больше о новой игре и покажу скриншоты.) К TIF же я вернулся из-за вас. Из-за того, что все эти полгода вы писали комментарии и личные сообщения. Спасибо, что не забывали и простите за долгое ожидание.
Как вы помните, мне пришлось закрыть игру по двум причинам: здоровье и деньги.
Со здоровьем у меня сейчас очень даже неплохо. Хотя в первый месяц после остановки разработки у меня было два приступа. 14 декабря, накануне моего дня рождения, и 29 декабря, почти накануне Нового Года. Так что два самых больших праздника я провёл прикованным к постели. Особенно было весело брать два больничных в первый месяц на работе. Но сейчас всё хорошо. Я больше месяца вообще не вспоминаю о боли. Даже как-то необычно.
С деньгами тоже всё более-менее хорошо. Я полностью расплатился с долгами, которые у меня накопились за прошлый год, и даже купил несколько полезных вещей. Например, с первой зарплаты я купил стол с подъёмным механизмом, а с второй новое кресло. Думаю, это и стало причиной того, что спина перестала болеть. Так что сейчас, благодаря официальной работе, у меня нет проблем с деньгами.
Почему решил вернуться сейчас? На самом деле, это случайность, а если точнее моя забывчивость. Я планировал вернуться только в сентябре, но забыл продлить паузу на Patreon. Если кто не в курсе, на Patreon можно ставить страницу на паузу только на месяц. То есть, я каждый месяц заходил на страницу и продлевал паузу. Но в последний раз у меня просто вылетело это из головы. Я вспомнил об этом уже слишком поздно, когда у большинства уже списались средства. Прошу прощения за это. Но! Благодаря этому я и решил вернуться к игре пораньше. Раз уж с вас списались средства, то я должен их отработать.
И да, на счёт поддержки! Как я написал выше, сейчас я не так чтобы нуждаюсь в деньгах. Я, конечно, в них не купаюсь, но на еду и жильё хватает. Так что вам стоит поддерживать меня только, если у вас действительно есть свободные средства. Хотя мне бы хотелось, чтобы поддержка оставалась хотя бы на уровне 250-300$, чтобы я мог оплачивать услуги переводчика, платить за необходимые ассеты, оплачивать MEGA, Google Drive и прочее. Всё-таки я не смогу оплатить это всё сам, а финансовых перспектив в виде продажи в Steam у игры нет.
Ну да ладно. Опять всё свелось к моему здоровью и деньгам. Самое главное то, что TIF вернулась! Давайте вместе закончим эту историю!
Welcome Back and Hello to you.:):):):):)

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
This makes me happy. There have been a few really good stories abandoned lately, so I am glad that you are in a position to return to the story.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Very, Very happy. While the romance/sex is great (mostly). I was actually invested in the story/mystery for this one. So, I'm quite excited to see where it goes.

Reactions: Hadgar and Maviarab

Egai123

Jun 24, 2021
Hello can some one confim if have reached end of v0.10.6 or at 10.05?.
see attched last slide. ( the game with many erros so am confused)

1716887821996.png

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes