4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Bummer, I realy loved this game.
A lot of good games got banned like this one, for example A.O.A.Acdemy
:cry:

Asur1

Dec 5, 2022
Thank you for an amazing VN. Yes its too bad it will not be completed but for the time it was available it was one of my most enjoyed VN. I can only wish you all the best and maybe to my surprise one day see this one finished. Till then take care and be safe. Thank you again for this story.

Mar 17, 2021
One of my favourite visual novels, despite the impossibility of ignoring Katie's path. For me, this novella has taken a place alongside full-fledged universes. Alternative history, world-building, theory of supernatural forces. I think this work has a lot of potential. I hope that one day I will see the end of this story.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One of my favourite visual novels, despite the impossibility of ignoring Katie's path. For me, this novella has taken a place alongside full-fledged universes. Alternative history, world-building, theory of supernatural forces. I think this work has a lot of potential. I hope that one day I will see the end of this story.
maybe, maybe not. only time tells.

Ermi33

Aug 11, 2020
I hope for it!

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes