VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
well seems that he still need the money this game was bringing to him...pff another fiasco in the making
I'm pretty sure they said a while back they wanted to finish it at least. The whole Steam thing killed most of their motivation.

If this is to be believed, they are only So, it's not that much money, I guess a week's worth of grocery's in today's economy.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Also factor in they're in russia or ukraine or something, cuz I remember them saying they had issues with payment processing due to the conflict.

Nice to see that it's back. I guess I'm gonna go back to subbing at a low rate.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Also factor in they're in russia or ukraine or something, cuz I remember them saying they had issues with payment processing due to the conflict.

Nice to see that it's back. I guess I'm gonna go back to subbing at a low rate.
Yep, he's in Russia. He had to travel outside of the country just to be able to withdraw the money, a 12-hour trip each way. So a 24-hour trip to get $300 isn't really worth it, especially when the longer trips caused him back pain. It's understandable that he wants to figure things out with as difficult as it's been for him.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I'm pretty sure they said a while back they wanted to finish it at least. The whole Steam thing killed most of their motivation.

If this is to be believed, they are only So, it's not that much money, I guess a week's worth of grocery's in today's economy.
man when you come form a 3 world country 320 is lot much than the average pay ,more if you dont do shit ,and complain about why they dont have more followers....

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
320 before patreon cut and taxes.
i will retract the 320 is alot for them bcs well russian ecomony is not so bad like before,but asked my girl [wife] she is from the north of saint petersbrg and she told me isnt that bad 320 ,at least for one person ,i dont know if is ateam or only one,so my conjetures are wrong if is a team .....

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Maybe you should not complain about a dev wanting money for their work, yea? Esp one that did have pretty consistent releases, albeit it small.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Maybe you should not complain about a dev wanting money for their work, yea? Esp one that did have pretty consistent releases, albeit it small.
i dont complianing or whinning aboyt money ,read all the thread first pls,or not your decision,dont quote me if you not know what is the problem,bcs seems you dont .....

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
They can't. They do it almost in every thread I follow.

What's funny, all this time, people came to the Pixel's Discord, showed him their support, talked about how much they liked the game and asked him not to give up on it, even if it took a quite time to continue. But yeah, the evil dev wants to grab someone by their juicy milky tits.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
i dont complianing or whinning aboyt money ,read all the thread first pls,or not your decision,dont quote me if you not know what is the problem,bcs seems you dont .....
I didn't quote you, though? Also, please write in a language known to man. In any case, you did.

What's funny, all this time, people came to the Pixel's Discord, showed him their support, talked about how much they liked the game and asked him not to give up on it, even if it took a quite time to continue. But yeah, the evil dev wants to grab someone by their juicy milky tits.
Has he mentioned how many updates he thinks it'll take?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Ands most of those folk didn't even realise it was abandoned 3 months earlier....

Some fans...

• Sad
Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Has he mentioned how many updates he thinks it'll take?
Not that I knew about it, no. Perhaps one of the tier-5 supporters will be here and can tell.
I just hope he doesn't end the story abruptly in a few updates.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes