VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Ya'll talking about pretty sunsets and grammar and I'm here trying to get my saves to work.:cry: I just can't play that pool mini game again.

Reactions: uran001

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The game has a point system (namelove, namefet) but even when you collect "namefet" points things are not avoidable like to have sex with Maria (is that the name of the Milf? I forgot^^).

So my guess is, that regardless of what points you have, they have no impact on the game yet. For now you can only avoid some action but not all contact. Maybe later.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Wait, is there a route where we can avoid Katie? I trash canned her after that fake rape shit and would like nothing to do with her if at all possible.
personally for me after this update i trash canned her :D Rape scene you mentioned kinda understandable if she get raped before and afraid of men's touch but we learn it's not the case here soo i totally think like you too don't want to do nothing with her :D

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Maybe give Katie a little benefit of a doubt and see where the story takes her? I feel like you are judging her a bit harshly based on incomplete information.

Reactions: HorizonD

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Trapezio

MC is bringing up the fact that she is in some kind of connection with his mother, hence the caution. If you read it two times you could understand it even tho it is not grammatically correct... The writer has problems with when to use "was/were" and "have/has" mostly.
If anybody is interested, I am working on an edited version to correct grammar issues like this. It's a long script, so slow going, but when I finish, I'll post it here.

Reactions: Luckzor and Yuri L

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
personally for me after this update i trash canned her :D Rape scene you mentioned kinda understandable if she get raped before and afraid of men's touch but we learn it's not the case here soo i totally think like you too don't want to do nothing with her :D
I have some issues with Katie too, but I agree that we need more information about her before we write her off entirely.

Also, for what it's worth, several people have referred to a rape scene . . . That's dangerously inaccurate. There is no rape scene.

There is a scene where Katie panics for some unknown reason in the middle of an increasingly intense make-out session. In her panic to get out of the situation so she can calm herself down, she blurts out an extremely provocative (and factually untrue!) statement to the effect of "If you don't leave, I'll say you tried to rape me!" This has the desired effect; MC leaves. Katie also immediately feels bad about it and is in despair that MC will never forgive her.

This is not an irredeemable character. Which isn't to say MC doesn't have very good reason to avoid her, but we, as players, are privy to more information than he is. Dev has written himself into a tight corner, but so far, language/grammar issues aside, his storytelling skill has been decent. Let's see how he writes his way out of it before passing judgment.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
I have some issues with Katie too, but I agree that we need more information about her before we write her off entirely.

Also, for what it's worth, several people have referred to a rape scene . . . That's dangerously inaccurate. There is no rape scene.

There is a scene where Katie panics for some unknown reason in the middle of an increasingly intense make-out session. In her panic to get out of the situation so she can calm herself down, she blurts out an extremely provocative (and factually untrue!) statement to the effect of "If you don't leave, I'll say you tried to rape me!" This has the desired effect; MC leaves. Katie also immediately feels bad about it and is in despair that MC will never forgive her.

This is not an irredeemable character. Which isn't to say MC doesn't have very good reason to avoid her, but we, as players, are privy to more information than he is. Dev has written himself into a tight corner, but so far, language/grammar issues aside, his storytelling skill has been decent. Let's see how he writes his way out of it before passing judgment.
Nobody raped Keti! She is simply afraid of intimacy with a man, and the double-Liv deliberately drove her to sexual atonement in order to have an ally in the fight against Innanna

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019

She got issues , Mental issues i guess.. but if given choice i don't want to forgive her or directly avoid her but lets see where the story take us ...
I am %100 fine with my red head milf.. don't need another one :D

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

I guess you gotta know someone that had his life ruined because of shit like that to really understand. Still like the game tho.(y)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I guess you gotta know someone that had his life ruined because of shit like that to really understand. Still like the game tho.(y)
By something like what? A false rape accusation? Oh that definitely would be inexcusable! However, she didn't actually do that, nor did she intend to. She was trying to get out of a panic situation and blurted something out. She also felt horrible about it immediately afterward. She hasn't actually had time to try to make amends for it yet. We'll have to wait to see how that plays out. It would be perfectly reasonable, of course, for MC to not want anything to do with her afterward . . . That's a completely different issue.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
By something like what? A false rape accusation? Oh that definitely would be inexcusable! However, she didn't actually do that, nor did she intend to. She was trying to get out of a panic situation and blurted something out. She also felt horrible about it immediately afterward. She hasn't actually had time to try to make amends for it yet. We'll have to wait to see how that plays out. It would be perfectly reasonable, of course, for MC to not want anything to do with her afterward . . . That's a completely different issue.
I had a reply but your signatures made me lose my train of thought. :love:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, it's important to remember that while what she said to us was pretty horrible, she didn't actually tell the others that we raped her. She has some work to do to make it up to us, but I don't think what she did was unforgivable considering that she was obviously panicked. It's not like she threatened to tell everyone we raped her to blackmail us into doing something.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Yeah, it's important to remember that while what she said to us was pretty horrible, she didn't actually tell the others that we raped her. She has some work to do to make it up to us, but I don't think what she did was unforgivable considering that she was obviously panicked. It's not like she threatened to tell everyone we raped her to blackmail us into doing something.
She obviously panicked but put your self in MC's shoes :D
Girl coming to you speaking up somethings after that she kisses you and you kiss her back after you and she get nearly naked she said "stop , if you touch me i said everyone you try to rape me" you don't think like "she panicked so it's totally okey" but ofc. it's game so let's see :cool:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
She obviously panicked but put your self in MC's shoes :D
Girl coming to you speaking up somethings after that she kisses you and you kiss her back after you and she get nearly naked she said "stop , if you touch me i said everyone you try to rape me" you don't think like "she panicked so it's totally okey" but ofc. it's game so let's see :cool:
I didn't say 'it's totally OK' though, I said it isn't unforgivable. She definitely needs to apologise and make it up to us.

Reactions: Glooskabe

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I didn't say 'it's totally OK' though, I said it isn't unforgivable. She definitely needs to apologise and make it up to us.
i don't target you or only write for you bro sorry if i give wrong impression there is other players think like that i just write generally to everyone thinking like that (y)

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes