VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
She obviously panicked but put your self in MC's shoes :D
Girl coming to you speaking up somethings after that she kisses you and you kiss her back after you and she get nearly naked she said "stop , if you touch me i said everyone you try to rape me" you don't think like "she panicked so it's totally okey" but ofc. it's game so let's see :cool:
Umm, it's pretty obvious that she panicked. Go back and watch the scene, and then watch the following scene with little sister.

Totally agree she isn't completely off the hook and needs to apologize to MC, and maybe MC doesn't have to accept... Because he doesn't know what happened in her head like we do.

Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Umm, it's pretty obvious that she panicked. Go back and watch the scene, and then watch the following scene with little sister.

Totally agree she isn't completely off the hook and needs to apologize to MC, and maybe MC doesn't have to accept... Because he doesn't know what happened in her head like we do.
one apology not enough tho but maybe she explain why she said it or why she panicked talk with MC about her past maybe change MC's opinion but let's wait and see

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
This game has a very intriguing story ... I quite like it!

The MC's mom is definitely a bitch, not only because of everything she did to the MC but because she is a very manipulative person who only thinks of her. Hopefully the MC makes her pay for that.

Who will be the MC's dad? I hope we get to know him and that he is someone powerful and I would love him to teach him how to control his power, yes, if he is a good person, right!?

And finally, if I want the MC to hopefully leave the island, it would be great for the plot if the scene could be changed and not that everything happened there ... Also, because I want the MC to reunite with his mother, with Liv the original version (to see if this ends up killing him for leaving her and cheating on her with another woman) although it would be cool for him to defend properly in case of a fight with his powers ... Also why I want him to find his father , and I don't think he is on the island.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The MC's mom might be a bitch but we don't know what her intentions are.
Maybe she trained the MC in such ways so he can withstand Inanna (MC is quite wary of her in my opinion).
Ok, the relationship between MC and mom is not healthy either...
I think we don't have enough information, for now, to tell who is bad and who is not.^^

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
Maybe she trained the MC in such ways so he can withstand Inanna (MC is quite wary of her in my opinion).
I think we don't have enough information, for now, to tell who is bad and who is not.^^
And taking up the fact that he is the labor of love (not only passion) gives me another benefit of the doubt for Eva

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Until this update I definitely do not want to know anything about the two daughters of the milf and I hope that Dev gives us the option. Why?

The youngest of the daughters just don't like her personality it's that simple, and added what the MC's mom and Liv's illusion that she's being dragged by Inanna to her side have added. So it's definitely a no.

And the older daughter I was liking the character but this last scene came between her and the MC and well simply because of what happened what happened I hope the MC forgives her because clearly she has a problem regarding being in that type contact with a man, but what she said was very strong and because I want to avoid that kind of relationship with her.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Yes, you're right, but she definitely never treated her son like a person, I feel like I treat him more like a weapon to use against Inanna and it was that way from childhood. And let's also not forget that she threw him into the wolf's mouth without even warning him of the situation and she did it for the "promise" she made and to be free to leave the island. I am also clear that the MC, even though he hates her at heart, he cares about her because she is his mother, but I still feel that she has to pay for what she did. Why she should have taken care of the Inanna business and not that her son solve that

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Yes, you're right, but she definitely never treated her son like a person, I feel like I treat him more like a weapon to use against Inanna and it was that way from childhood. And let's also not forget that she threw him into the wolf's mouth without even warning him of the situation and she did it for the "promise" she made and to be free to leave the island. I am also clear that the MC, even though he hates her at heart, he cares about her because she is his mother, but I still feel that she has to pay for what she did. Why she should have taken care of the Inanna business and not that her son solve that
Do you know who cares about me now? The father of the MC is who the mystery is.

Reactions: diegao

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I don't remember the complete story Inanna was telling so I might get something wrong.
The only lead we could have for the father is that guy who put Inanna's physical body to sleep.
But this could be wrong because that guy was obsessed with Inanna. :unsure:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I don't remember the complete story Inanna was telling so I might get something wrong.
The only lead we could have for the father is that guy who put Inanna's physical body to sleep.
But this could be wrong because that guy was obsessed with Inanna. :unsure:
Oh no you remember it wrong way. Inanna trapped the guy who put her physical body to sleep and kinda torture him.
Only info about MC's father Inanna give away it's some one MC's mother in love with but even she don't know who he is..

And thinking about MC's mother ... Finding someone in love with that bossy , bitchy , ice queen kinda women it's a rare finding someone succesfully melted ice queen... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: vmaks and HorizonD

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
And the Inanna and MC's talking scene MC get angry and like Inanna he caused lightnings so it's mean he is stronger in that place too (not strong like Inanna ofc./at the least for now) but even Inanna surprised... let's see

Reactions: HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Oh no you remember it wrong way. Inanna trapped the guy who put her physical body to sleep and kinda torture him.
Only info about MC's father Inanna give away it's some one MC's mother in love with but even she don't know who he is..
I'm sorry, my bad. Funny how some memories get mixed up with others and then are wrong. Guess I'm getting old.^^

Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I'm sorry, my bad. Funny how some memories get mixed up with others and then are wrong. Guess I'm getting old.^^
I remember the one put Inanna's Physical body to sleep because MC ask like 2 or 3 times thinking about maybe get some info from him and get rid of Inanna :D That scene Inanna said about "Intoxicating flavor".

Reactions: vmaks and HorizonD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Really enjoying the story. Truly hope it continues strong and has a real ending, mainly cause I'm so intrigued to see where it's going.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
the bad news

No, I'm sure they will give me a fine

albul
you work in court? or do you have some legal issues?

oh, sorry, to hear that

not bad, just enjoying my day off
day off for Good Friday by any chance?

or just a normal day off

PixelsLab
Yes, I went to get some medicine for my parents, police caught it.

ive_
good friday already happened for us here

[12:21]
easter was last weekend

albul

Yes, I went to get some medicine for my parents, police caught it.
isn't that covered under providing for basic needs? in my country you are allowed to do that

[12:26]
Orthodox Easter is this Sunday, so it's Good Friday day off for me

PixelsLab
albul Yes, sort of like it should. But our police are more like bandits in uniform than law enforcement officers.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The game has a really good and deep story. But I don't get why we have decisions when the game is so lineal? Without problem could be a kinetic novel. Because the choices when you talk with other characters don't mean anything, if you ignore the Milf, you don't touch her, don't come closer to her in the shower, you still end having sex with her and playing her game. If you "ignore" the big sister you still end almost having sex with her, if you don't say to the little sister that she is cute when she is doing the dinner, and don't kiss her, still she start to get feelings for you. I get that can be part of the story, but still some guy could say "I don't want fuck with you" and keep his word and don't fuck with anyone. But here is like you are obligued to fuck them. Is weird that I "complaining" for that, but in a choices based games I want to feel that I can choose what to do and with who. Still the story is amazing.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
PixelsLab

I'm alive. I am focused on updating. Tomorrow I will start updating the progress on the page. News after the update.

Do not lose me!

Reactions: Glooskabe
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes