VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Thanks for the edited script! I just used it right now and don't see any mistakes so far in terms of grammar, sentence construction and the dialogue flows much better now. It is well done, good job!
Thank you. Both Glooskabe and myself both went through it to make sure that it was as cleaned up as possible and made a lot more sense.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
0046_81.jpg

Hello everyone! Didn't forget about me? I'm definitely not about you!

So I finished chapter 5 and day 2. I think it turned out not bad.

What's new?
  • 207 images
  • 3 animations
  • 6500 words
  • 17 sounds
At first I planned that there would be only 130 images and 4,000 words, but as always I underestimated the amount of work. Plus, there were problems with one animation, so I spent a lot of time on it.

This update can be called a kind of completion of the arch of Maria. This does not mean that she will leave the game. Just now the focus will switch to another girl. I think you can guess which one. But Maria will not disappear! Although your choices can make a big difference. Choose wisely.

Sorry that I didn’t write anything for a long time, but my health has deteriorated greatly in the last days of the update. Therefore, I saved my efforts and spent them only on updating. Now I am doing the same thing - I save energy and work only on a new update. Tomorrow there will be news about him.

I hope you enjoy this update!

albul

Jun 8, 2017
At first I planned that there would be only 130 images and 4,000 words, but as always I underestimated the amount of work. Plus, there were problems with one animation, so I spent a lot of time on it.

This update can be called a kind of completion of the arch of Maria. This does not mean that she will leave the game. Just now the focus will switch to another girl. I think you can guess which one. But Maria will not disappear! Although your choices can make a big difference. Choose wisely.

Sorry that I didn’t write anything for a long time, but my health has deteriorated greatly in the last days of the update. Therefore, I saved my efforts and spent them only on updating. Now I am doing the same thing - I save energy and work only on a new update. Tomorrow there will be news about him.

I hope you enjoy this update!
Hope you'll get better soon! Can't wait to play it, i'm sure it will be great!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.5] [PixelsLab] (2.04 GB rar pc source)
282 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes