VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Intoxicating Flavor v0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
What are the most interesting choices for future updates?
For the first I agreed
For the second I did not go to the room with Maria
And for the last one I did not attack Alice I think that this choice to the most important and not to attack Alice is the best thing to do but I would like to know if I am wrong.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
PixelsLab It seems that there is a glitch of some sore with the new version (starting from the beginning) that IF you did not grab Katie's arm and you go to the beach (get 3 choices to make). When talking to either Katie or Alice first you only get the choice to talk to Maria but you don't get the choice to talk to the other sister or Maria like in the last version. In looking through the script the choices are still there but the game doesn't show those choices as available.

Reactions: vmaks

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

We finally finished the second day and the fifth chapter. It was difficult, but it worked out! While I was working on the update, I learned a lot of new things: I started making animations using After Effects and Premiere Pro, learned how to clean sound using Audition, and much, much more. It’s hard to do everything yourself, of course, but the budget doesn’t allow you to take someone as an assistant.

Thank you for being with me at this time!

As for the new, sixth chapter, it will traditionally be half the next day. And as usual during the day, there will be a minimum of supernatural events. The chapter will be devoted to chemistry between characters. Well, some memories. Where without them? :)

The next update is 0.5.2.
It is expected to:

• 120-150 images.
  • 3000-4000 words.
  • 1-2 animations.
I really want to finish the update by the 15th. Then it will be possible to release two updates per month. But there are a couple of places where there may be difficulties. So I'm not sure what will happen. But it's worth a try, right?

That is all I can tell about the update for now. But a little later, I will add more information.

Thank you more for your support and interest in my story. I hope that soon I can please you again.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
PixelsLab It seems that there is a glitch of some sore with the new version (starting from the beginning) that IF you did not grab Katie's arm and you go to the beach (get 3 choices to make). When talking to either Katie or Alice first you only get the choice to talk to Maria but you don't get the choice to talk to the other sister or Maria like in the last version. In looking through the script the choices are still there but the game doesn't show those choices as available.
If I remember correctly the scene you are referencing, if you choose Maria before either of the daughters, the game continues and you don't get the opportunity to speak with anyone you missed so speak with the daughters first. There is also a case where depending on what you did earlier, you don't get the option to speak with Katie I believe. Sorry, I can't remember details. I'm pretty sure that this behavior is what PL intended though. If you've encountered something else though, it could be a bug although it seems unlikely that a bug would be introduced so far back in the script.

Reactions: PixelsLab

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
If I remember correctly the scene you are referencing, if you choose Maria before either of the daughters, the game continues and you don't get the opportunity to speak with anyone you missed so speak with the daughters first. There is also a case where depending on what you did earlier, you don't get the option to speak with Katie I believe. Sorry, I can't remember details. I'm pretty sure that this behavior is what PL intended though. If you've encountered something else though, it could be a bug although it seems unlikely that a bug would be introduced so far back in the script.
In this case you talk to Katie but don't grab her arm when you go to her room. Now when you go to the beach you get 3 choices of whom you want to talk to first. IF you pick either of the 2 daughters, when you finish talking and go back to make another choice you ONLY get to talk to the mom and not be able to talk to the other daughter.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
so, i stop playing before entering maria's mind, in the first choice, what is the correct answer??? in the second and third i can make the logical deduction, but in the first im a 0 to the left
Short answer, we just don't know yet. Your choice sets a variable which does not get tested against in the current version of the game. I have some guesses about how choices may pan out in the future, but I don't want to speculate here. :)

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Short answer, we just don't know yet. Your choice sets a variable which does not get tested against in the current version of the game. I have some guesses about how choices may pan out in the future, but I don't want to speculate here. :)
ohhhh, that's insteresting, and perfect, so until further notice, every choice is correct

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
My choices were: Didn't agree, Say goodbye, Stop.
Granted there is a possible 8 different possible outcomes that could come from these choices going forward, so yes it will definitely be interesting to see what happens next.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes