VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
This game is like a trip on LSD. Not sure what the fuck is going on? Any one ever watch Donnie Darko and thinking what did i just watch but you were amuse by anyway?

Reactions: vmaks

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I am specifically referring to the Compressed link that was provided via only Mega and Workupload links. I just tried yet again, and the Mega link for the Compressed version will not download. All other Mega links I have tried work fine, except this one. I would definitely have used Nopy if it was available though. It just looks like there is a problem with that specific file uploaded to Mega.
I just DLed both of them to their full DL and worked just fine. I would suggest try not using your VPN as it may have something to do with it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Great update the story is really out there and sure it's like a trip but I just wonder how many of us are addicted to this storyline I certainly am always wondering what's going to happen next. Now with Maria has she really been fixed? This was really enjoyable finding out more about Maria was a nice eye-opener.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
no clue what will happened in future with the choices we do in dream world....
is it just me that think there is too much of that?

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Another great update.
Okay, I've made this one again with changes. not so much in changes in the translation, but a few, dev really gets a hang of it...
more in changing hard names in the stated variables. pauses on sentences and shortening of large lines...
hope you'll enjoy this as much as the original...
Again, It's all thanks to dev. So I really hope you'll support him.
This game only gets better with every update.
I'm just trying to improve it slightly.
Can't wait for the next developments in this game ;)
Hope you like this too.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
really? because on this forum there are a lot of "VN" games and they are far more interesting
Your complaint was that it was a "long ass book". Being interesting or not has nothing to do with whether something is a visual novel; this being a lot like a book is kind of the point of a visual novel. Also, I would mention that a lot of games get labeled VN on this site that should not actually be VNs. Anything with a lot of management (character stats, money, equipment, etc.) or that requires excessive grind (repeating a scene 15 times to get a change in dialogue) should not be classified as a VN.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Another great update.
Okay, I've made this one again with changes. not so much in changes in the translation, but a few, dev really gets a hang of it...
more in changing hard names in the stated variables. pauses on sentences and shortening of large lines...
hope you'll enjoy this as much as the original...
Again, It's all thanks to dev. So I really hope you'll support him.
This game only gets better with every update.
I'm just trying to improve it slightly.
Can't wait for the next developments in this game ;)
Hope you like this too.
That has already been done by Glooskabe and myself ;)

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I just DLed both of them to their full DL and worked just fine. I would suggest try not using your VPN as it may have something to do with it.
I don't know... I give up and will just wait for the next release. All I know is that I just successfully downloaded 5 other games with no problem at all and when I try to download the Compressed Mega link for this game it repeatedly gets to between 80 to 100 megs and stalls out and never finishes downloading. Absolutely no other Mega downloads before or after have any trouble downloading, just this one. If it's only effecting me I can't fathom why when all other downloads via Mega are working fine, but oh well. I'll just try again down the road with a later build, something about this file just doesn't seem to like me.

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
I don't know... I give up and will just wait for the next release. All I know is that I just successfully downloaded 5 other games with no problem at all and when I try to download the Compressed Mega link for this game it repeatedly gets to between 80 to 100 megs and stalls out and never finishes downloading. Absolutely no other Mega downloads before or after have any trouble downloading, just this one. If it's only effecting me I can't fathom why when all other downloads via Mega are working fine, but oh well. I'll just try again down the road with a later build, something about this file just doesn't seem to like me.
Nopy for the win :cool:

Reactions: DeathAl and vmaks
May 20, 2017
PixelsLab That dinner conversation between Inanna and the MC, that is literally one of the very few greatest writing pieces I have gone through. Right since from her point of creation, her connections to humanity, tying it down with world events and world history, up till the point of Eve leaving on a slave ship and finding her only friend there, David.

J u s t F u c k i n g B r i l l i a n t !

Have two questions but second one is more like a theory,

Question: If Neither Eve nor Inanna sound like a threat or a classic villain in the story, then who is the actually Shadowy figure?

Question / Theory: The man Eve mated with, creating the MC, Someone whom even Inanna is impressed of, is he the creator being who even created Inanna? Thereby getting involved in the story-line, in-case if Inanna actually turns out to be the Villain, thereby making the MC the secret weapon against Inanna.
MC's anger producing thunder in Inanna's dream, makes me wonder how strong he is and adds to the aforementioned speculation.

Reactions: PixelsLab
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes