VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.5] [PixelsLab] (2.04 GB rar pc source)
282 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Workupload Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
Just a heads up that there is either something wrong with the compressed file upload or something wrong with MEGA at the moment. Tried VPN'ing via different countries to be sure but for whatever reason you can only download the file halfway at the moment before the download stalls out and refuses to complete.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just a heads up that there is either something wrong with the compressed file upload or something wrong with MEGA at the moment. Tried VPN'ing via different countries to be sure but for whatever reason you can only download the file halfway at the moment before the download stalls out and refuses to complete.
downloaded it just now from mega w/o problems.
check your mega limit/reset.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I traced through the code and found no errors, and I was unable to replicate your described behavior. (I was able to speak with both daughters before speaking with Mom.) Sorry! Make absolutely certain you are using the original script included with the distribution. If so, is anybody else experiencing this problem?
LOL I was when I was having issues with the edited script and decided to start a new play through and that is when I ran into that issue.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Short answer, we just don't know yet. Your choice sets a variable which does not get tested against in the current version of the game. I have some guesses about how choices may pan out in the future, but I don't want to speculate here. :)
Why not? it's fun to speculate, i personally have no idea how those choices will be interpreted later, so i am curious what your take is on it. I chose the husband agreed, didn't accept to go to Maria's room, and didn't threaten to hurt Alice.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
downloaded it just now from mega w/o problems.
check your mega limit/reset.
That's why I tried to vpn thru several different countries... avoids any account limits. So that was definitely not the case, but thanks for checking... probably just a short term MEGA error then.

EDIT - Just tried again and I get the same result... it will download between 80 -116 megs and then the download stalls out. Not encountering any kind of account limit error, the download just stalls. Tried vpn thru 3 different countries and get the same result. So I will just try again later I guess... is the Compressed Mega download working for anyone besides Abhai?

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
That's why I tried to vpn thru several different countries... avoids any account limits. So that was definitely not the case, but thanks for checking... probably just a short term MEGA error then.

EDIT - Just tried again and I get the same result... it will download between 80 -116 megs and then the download stalls out. Not encountering any kind of account limit error, the download just stalls. Tried vpn thru 3 different countries and get the same result. So I will just try again later I guess... is the Compressed Mega download working for anyone besides Abhai?
If you are using Firefox go through a private window (other browsers have the same option). Avoid Mega. If Nopy is available use it.

• Angry
Reactions: ProofreadingRUS

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
And wait, he screwed up her feelings for Alice? I don't remember him saying anything like that when he had her in trance. I figured her husband had done something to her for some reason, related to him keeping Alice locked away.
Remember Eve "fixed" her originally. I think MC inadvertantly overwrote Eve's fix.

...Hmm, he's rubbing her foot. That crazy pressure point stuff he knows, does he have one to give women orgasms like that? Multiple screaming orgasms from touching her feet just right would be great. Could lead to some very interesting public scenes too, imagine her and her daughters sitting with him, her bare feet in his lap, and him touching her there with her having to hide that she was feeling crazy pleasure in front of the girls, that would be wicked! :love:
You have a... ahem... vivid imagination, sir! ;)

I don't know if he would have done the opposite of what she suggested just to spite her, I think he's woken up to how that isn't really much better than doing what people tell you to. It still gives her power over you, and makes you very easy to manipulate.
I agree. I think he is growing. I think Inanna expects and wants him to grow, but she does seem a little surprised at how fast he's progressing.

Her saying how she'll erase our memory really pisses me off, I hope she's wrong about that, that we're powerful enough that we can remember what's happened. It certainly wouldn't be the first time she's underestimated us.
She didn't say she would erase his memory. She said he wouldn't remember because that is the nature of the "place" they are. My question is: what is he going to do with that knife? I'm kind of expecting him to wake up with "Inanna" carved into his chest or something... o_O

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
It won't translate over into the real world either, if you remember the blood bath scene with Katie and how it will be a subconscious thing and not a conscious thing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PixelsLab

sdadag

Jan 29, 2018
I wonder what will happen between you and Inanna in future relationship. The last decision to make signature with a knife on body or even worse, that might be very risky choice. She already said about seeing you tomorrow but (you) never expect this invincible fatigue which eventually becomes like a fog. What we really expect to find is what we already know

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PixelsLab

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I wonder what will happen between you and Inanna in future relationship. The last decision to make signature with a knife on body or even worse, that might be very risky choice. She already said about seeing you tomorrow but (you) never expect this invincible fatigue which eventually becomes like a fog. What we really expect to find is what we already know
Oh, I've wondered about this too. There was some Chekhov level "gun over the fireplace" foreshadowing in their conversation in Chapter 4, something about how she's never been interested in being with a man.

SHE WILL BE MINE!!!! Bwahahahah! :love:

Reactions: sdadag

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Very interesting, even though still confusing. Unfortunately every update is only a tiny step forwards.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
If you are using Firefox go through a private window (other browsers have the same option). Avoid Mega. If Nopy is available use it.
I am specifically referring to the Compressed link that was provided via only Mega and Workupload links. I just tried yet again, and the Mega link for the Compressed version will not download. All other Mega links I have tried work fine, except this one. I would definitely have used Nopy if it was available though. It just looks like there is a problem with that specific file uploaded to Mega.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes