VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Nopy for the win :cool:
I really don't know how many times I have to explain this though... but this is regarding the Compressed version, there is no NOPY link for the compressed version. I know NOPY is great, it is always my preference, but you can't use an option that does not exist. There is only a Workupload link (a site I really don't like at all) or a MEGA link (which usually works just fine, just not this time). If someone wanted to post the Compressed version to NOPY I would happily give it a try.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
no clue what will happened in future with the choices we do in dream world....
is it just me that think there is too much of that?
Just finished playing this for the first time and I kinda do agree that it's a bit heavy on the dream sequences.

I really like the characters of this game, particularly the 3 main female characters, and I have a soft spot for all them. The MC is a bit of an asshole, but when he's attentive and caring, even when he's begrudgingly doing it, is when he's at his best.

As for the story, I really liked the concept of these 4 broken people being healed and getting better by being on the island together, and I most enjoy the parts in the real world where you see the interactions between them all, particularly the sweet way Alice is with Katie and the MC, the tough yet vulnerable demeanour of Katie, and the snappy dialogue between all of them is good too and sounds very real at times.

But the lengthy dream sequences kind of lose me a bit. I don't mind the fantasy element but it reminds me a lot of when I did creative writing exams at school. I never finished them and my teacher would always tell me it was because I let my imagination run too wild and focused too much on establishing the fictional world, the lore, the characters, etc, that I never even got to the middle of the story by the end of the exam. It feels a little bit like that here where the story is doing a lot early on to establish the lore of the story and the history of the characters when it could be paced out more gradually.

Overall I do enjoy this game very much and can honestly say that I never thought I'd be into loli characters, but Alice has got me hook, line, and sinker. :love:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
So they don't mention in the game but MC have a sister ? because we see world from Skipper's eyes (boat driver) MC's mother and one girl sitting and doing something she failed and walk angry towards door and roar like MC roar in dream world.
Or MC's mother done some research on MC and got something from him and try to create more people like them (different people like MC and her Inana mentioned they got strong blood)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PixelsLab

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
So they don't mention in the game but MC have a sister ? because we see world from Skipper's eyes (boat driver) MC's mother and one girl sitting and doing something she failed and walk angry towards door and roar like MC roar in dream world.
Or MC's mother done some research on MC and got something from him and try to create more people like them (different people like MC and her Inana mentioned they got strong blood)
I also think so either the mother’s uterine sister of the MC or she is his twin, I wrote a fan fiction where Eva meets the father of the MC
"Of all your crimes, Eve, and not counted, your biggest misconduct is that you hid from Michael the existence of his own twin sister"

Reactions: SecretDesire

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Hi I dont know if someone posted or reported this but I got an error when loading my last save from when the game stops at ver 4.8. Attached is the error message. Am I the only one experiencing this? I use windows 10 if that helps?

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
man this game has so many choices....why the heck doesn't it have any walkthrough :(
I want to know what my choices result in...like the game has choices to change someone's mind...why isn't there a walkthrough to tell what your choices do :confused:

Reactions: vmaks

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
man this game has so many choices....why the heck doesn't it have any walkthrough :(
I want to know what my choices result in...like the game has choices to change someone's mind...why isn't there a walkthrough to tell what your choices do :confused:
PixelsLab promised to appear

• Wow

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Thing is, we don't really know the actual effects of the choices yet, and having a walkthrough at this point would spoil those outcomes. We'll probably have a walkthrough once we get a better understanding of what is happening. For now, i think it's sufficient to save at each choice, and see the immediate effect, and based on the reaction of the characters, keep the one you are satisfied with.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Thing is, we don't really know the actual effects of the choices yet, and having a walkthrough at this point would spoil those outcomes. We'll probably have a walkthrough once we get a better understanding of what is happening. For now, i think it's sufficient to save at each choice, and see the immediate effect, and based on the reaction of the characters, keep the one you are satisfied with.
I guess I'll just keep the game as a play later until things start making more sense..

Reactions: vmaks

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I guess I'll just keep the game as a play later until things start making more sense..
That's fine if a complete story is most important to you. On the other hand, since we don't know the effects of our choices yet, it's a perfect opportunity to try as many routes as we can find and enjoy the art. The girls are all gorgeous, and there are some nice scenes already. Enjoy the ride! :)

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
Medical Laboratory makes me think that there are no "father" of MC and Eva had found way to create her son with science. Or enchance him with somethink like blood transfusion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PixelsLab and vmaks

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Medical Laboratory makes me think that there are no "father" of MC and Eva had found way to create her son with science. Or enchance him with somethink like blood transfusion.
no, I talked with the developer on this issue, he said that the MC has a father, plus remember when I first met Inana, he said that they put experiments on him.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
About update
Hey! Hello everyone!
Firstly, I want to immediately thank you for answering my previous question. I have drawn conclusions based on your answers. Thank!
About update. Don't wait update better this week. I really wanted to be in time by the 15th, and everything went fine, but the last scene let me down. Now it takes 4.5 hours to render each image. I do not know what to do. Either reduce the quality or cut out part of the content, otherwise the update will not be released at all until the end of the month. I thought for a long time and decided to cut out part of the text. Leave the most important and move on. Further scenes will not be so heavy. What to do? This is not the first time that I have to remove part of the content due to the power of the computer. One day, I can afford several graphics cards, like those of rich developers, and I don’t have to cut anything, but for now we are acting on the circumstances.
I wrote this post so that you do not lose me and understand what I'm doing at the moment. That I am alive and working on a game. I will try to release the update as quickly as possible. And, I’ll immediately take up the following. I have not lost hope of releasing 2 updates this month!
Thanks for the support and please be healthy!

1589426224368.png

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Fuck!! In this update the MC couldn't do anything againts Innana I think so. I hope that the last statement that the MC said will be executed immediately and that when he wakes up he can remember something about her because otherwise Innana would definitely start using him at her whim. And also that the decisions that we have made in the dream world regarding Maria have been in favor of her and the MC and not in favor of Innana. Well, we just have to wait.

Thanks for this update and for your great work Dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: PixelsLab and vmaks

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
I see a few people on the last few pages praising the writing, and I'm honestly curious. Does the writing improve significantly after the first portions of the game, or is this a case of people confusing complexity with quality. The dialogue is a bit stilted, transitions are odd, and a lot of the script feels like it wasn't written by a native english speaker.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I see a few people on the last few pages praising the writing, and I'm honestly curious. Does the writing improve significantly after the first portions of the game, or is this a case of people confusing complexity with quality. The dialogue is a bit stilted, transitions are odd, and a lot of the script feels like it wasn't written by a native english speaker.
I think what is important here is a distinction between storytelling skill and facility with the English language. I think that PL is a very good storyteller. His written English is on the weaker side. People praising his writing are probably mostly referring to his storytelling. That said, compared to many games I see here written by non-native English speakers, his English is quite comprehensible.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes