VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Thank you very much for such a detailed review! (y)
Perhaps I really go too far into dreams. But I decided at the very beginning that I would give a third of all the time to Inanna’s dream. It’s a pity that you can’t get you carried away with this. In the future I will try to do everything as best as possible.
You're welcome. :giggle:

I know I'm not a dev myself, not much of a writer either although I have done it before, so I don't feel that I have much of any kind of authority to be too critical of your style. I just felt that some dream sequences went on a bit longer than was perhaps necessary, like where she explains her whole history in great detail. It felt like it could've been summed up in a much shorter way, or perhaps in a more vague way such that there could be some things left to elaborate on later.

Overall I do enjoy this game and am intrigued to see where it goes, especially since I find myself very enamoured with Alice, but the lengthy dream sequences that sometimes feel longer than the awake portions is a slight bugbear for me.

Reactions: PixelsLab
May 1, 2020
PixelsLab I just want to say I'm enjoying your game as well as the whole atmosphere, mystery and humor. Keep up the good work and all the best wishes in your continuing effort to present us with a great story and game

• Star-struck
Reactions: PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
PixelsLab I just want to say I'm enjoying your game as well as the whole atmosphere, mystery and humor. Keep up the good work and all the best wishes in your continuing effort to present us with a great story and game
Thank you so much! I, in turn, promise to try to preserve the amosphere, humor, and also reveal secrets as best as possible!

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Yes, I want to know more about the father of the MC and the second you even noticed that the MC played with Keti like a cat with a mouse until she suddenly began to (even at the limit of her capabilities) fight him on an equal footing which raises questions. And yes, as I understand it, many believe that the father of the MC should be someone who is slightly inferior in power to Inanna

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
new animations with who ?"
Memory of sex with the little redhead Liv walked in on.

Gonna skip a few updates next. I like the S***t out of this game and story ,the updates are waayy to small. When finishing an update, it leaves me ....hollow, every time. Maybe even wait till it finished. Feel like a kid again where my mom takes away my book and tells me to go to sleep. WTF mom...i was just reading the best part^^ Still doing good PixelsLab loveitloveitloveit

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.5.2] [PixelsLab] (2.1 GB rar pc source)
292 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Let's hope that the quality of your writing and art convinces more people to become a patron of yours, so you can change just that. There is few people here more deserving, even it is just a buck.
I think there are many worthy developers. It’s just sometimes a pity that I do not deserve as many as I thought.

Memory of sex with the little redhead Liv walked in on.

Gonna skip a few updates next. I like the S***t out of this game and story ,the updates are waayy to small. When finishing an update, it leaves me ....hollow, every time. Maybe even wait till it finished. Feel like a kid again where my mom takes away my book and tells me to go to sleep. WTF mom...i was just reading the best part^^ Still doing good PixelsLab loveitloveitloveit
Good decision. I wanted to release 2 updates this month, but the video card decided differently. I’ll try to please you twice next month.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Good decision. I wanted to release 2 updates this month, but the video card decided differently. I’ll try to please you twice next month.
[/QUOTE]

No worries, It's the same with a good book. 200pages/600pages ...it's always too short.

About being backing worthy as much as you hoped. People have patreon fatigue. Way to many talented developers push out a few updates with awesome start in story and renders and lack passion for their game and drop it just as fast for not making the big bucks fast enough. My opinion on this game...the story is awesome, it keeps me wanting more and the renders are on par with the best devs making these games on here.

For me, i'm old school. I don't pay for an unfinished product. Tried it ones, didn't end well

MojoHoneyman

Jul 9, 2017
Ah, PixelsLab, the cliffhanger worked just fine for me… I continue to regard tIF as the most intriguing and unconventional narrative/game going currently (that I follow, anyway), and I upped my membership to $5/month in April. I only wish other folks here would do something similar so you can afford a beast of a rendering machine… Thanks again!

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes