VN Ren'Py The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.11.0] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 152 Votes

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
happy to see this game back, was seriously bummed when it got the abandoned tag, glad dev's situation got better and that he's feeling well enough to continue the game

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
here is my unofficial Android port of The Intoxicating Flavor v0.11.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: JohnnyFromDeep

Skyxee

Feb 3, 2020
This is genuinely only 1 on 2 games of this type in total that I have been really invested in.

It was saddening to hear you announce that you were stopping. I am really happy that you are coming back to this project and I'm glad that you are doing well enough in your own life to continue with it.

Keep it up, this game is really good. Also, I wish you the best with your personal life and health.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
i remember this game had Incest. did they delete it?
Hmmmm... It was a while ago that I played it, but no incest that I can remember.

It is definitely not the focus of this game... The MC has a mom, but so far in they are not in the same location. I guess there is a very, very, very small chance he gets with her in future (unlikely but possible).

There is a mom (not his) and two daughters in the game and all three are LI of the MC, so if you regard them getting freaky with each other as well...I guess, but also not happened yet and unlikely to happen.

There is some implied (maybe wishful thinking) underage sex with MC and his first GF when he was still very young, and Teagan also looks very petite and young (Although both might be over 18)

It's not even close to breaking rule 7.

TLDR: No incest in the game and it was not changed. The story is still the same story.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
there was ic-patch which made that family who arrived to island mc's mother and sisters (some can't play avns w/o incest) but later that became problematic since mc's actual mother made herself known but patch vanished long before that.
Looks like my memory didn't fail me this time.

4.00 star(s) 152 Votes