RPGM The Iris Indigo [v0.02a] [BrokeGuy118]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
She is 35.

Also, I agree, that's a really hot looking DAZ model that I've seen in quite a while. Sometimes, novice devs simply reuse the assets from the stores with slight modifications, but this one certainly stands out. The character has much attention to detail put into it and every render is amazing.
I agree, though imho, it's ok to reuse assets if you're going to make something innovative.
It's just really tiring to see all those completely linear games, which end up being, in essence, Kinetic Novels (despite using the RPGM engine).

All I'm saying is really, put in some gameplay, not just a goal to go somewhere to see a scene. I hope this game does this right.
So far it felt like an intro, like setting up the story really.

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
This game has the potential to become my favorite game. It's off to a very good start. The story, the flow of events, the characters are very good. I hope it will be a long and continuous game. Thank you <3
KEEP GOİNG CHEF
COOK THAT GAME :D

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
please make more contents and dont give up until finish. please support this dev. i also support this ones.
This game is still in its early stages. But I'm sure it will attract the attention of more people with its new versions. Because it is a good game.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I don't think you can, the dev has not enabled that plugin to hide the text box.

The CGI is the main focus of the game, and the text box covers almost 25% of the screen space, it would be a shame if hiding isn't an option in upcoming versions.
Where are you, developer, add this feature, thanks

BrokeGuy118

Completely broke
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2024
any approximate release date for the next update?
Right now I am thinking of some interesting open world events to put into the game. I managed to think of an idea for one event and am currently writing it as it takes place on an entirely new area. I will release it for play-test on my subscribestar (not v0.02) soon. As of a release date I won't give one as of now. I don't wanna unnecessarily rush things and ruin the start of the development process.

thanks!

• Love
Reactions: johnyakuza1

BrokeGuy118

Completely broke
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2024
Great beginning :)

Stile does remind me of Applline
That indeed is my game. However that game went through a bad and troubled development phase. But now that I am on my ADHD therapy, things are a bit smooth for me. Don't worry, I won't abandon that game. I am gonna merge Appolline with Iris. I did not continue to develop that forward because I felt that title was cursed somehow, haha (I hope you understand). Anyways, the story of Katherine Amendaires will be introduced in DAY-03. But this time I will make her a side and optional playable character so the gimmick of appearance selection will play very well. Amelie is the main focus for now. To develop three paths for 5 different appearances would have be too much anyways. Appolline's base design was huge, so even if I release that game in the phase 0.02,0.03,0.04++ and so on, it would face an issue of being incomplete/empty for a long time and won't get that far even in a considerable development time.

Anyhow, you all can playtest a new concept idea for iris on my subscribestar if you wish. Players of Appolline may feel familiar with it soon.

Thanks!

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
That indeed is my game. However that game went through a bad and troubled development phase. But now that I am on my ADHD therapy, things are a bit smooth for me. Don't worry, I won't abandon that game. I am gonna merge Appolline with Iris. I did not continue to develop that forward because I felt that title was cursed somehow, haha (I hope you understand). Anyways, the story of Katherine Amendaires will be introduced in DAY-03. But this time I will make her a side and optional playable character so the gimmick of appearance selection will play very well. Amelie is the main focus for now. To develop three paths for 5 different appearances would have be too much anyways. Appolline's base design was huge, so even if I release that game in the phase 0.02,0.03,0.04++ and so on, it would face an issue of being incomplete/empty for a long time and won't get that far even in a considerable development time.

Anyhow, you all can playtest a new concept idea for iris on my subscribestar if you wish. Players of Appolline may feel familiar with it soon.

Thanks!
Wait a minute... No way. I refuse to believe Payne and BrokeGuy are the same person. :LUL: :LUL:

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes