RPGM The Iris Indigo [v0.02a] [BrokeGuy118]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
I haven't tried playing it yet, but I like the female design, I'll try it later if I have time

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheIrisIndigo-0.02a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Are tags missleading or i wasn't able to find any scene? :unsure:

Edit: Oh i see, so the only scene in game is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which is kinda disappointing and missleading in my honest opinion. With all respect, if i knew this was the case i wouldn't download and waste almost an hour. I should avoid rating this game for now cause my frustration might take control while i write...

A little criticism if i may, adding a speaking bubble almost before every talk gets realy annoying after awhile and consumes a lot of game-play time.

This has a potential to be a good one, but god damn i feel like i was tricked for the obvious reason i mentioned above :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: johnyakuza1

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Does anything even happen in this yet? Played and nothing came up, just mindless wandering around. Seems dull to me.

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
My biggest complaint is the text speed. I'd like an instant text option, please. I am not a fan of animated text, and I can usually read faster than it displays.

Interesting game so far. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: BrokeGuy118

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is there a reason why the game moves so slow? I even went to the options and put it on always run, but, that helped very little. Her movements are still very slow and the speed of the text is also very slow. Can this be fixed with a mod, or do we wait for the next update? Will this be fixed at all. At this point it is like molasses moving in January. I love the MC, she is a cutie and a hottie.
The text speed is fine, it just takes forever for the next textbox to pop up, that is what's slow. I just tried a 2nd download with Mega and there was no difference. The problem is in the game.

Last edited:

BrokeGuy118

Completely broke
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2024
The text speed thing is quite interesting. Never had any problem regarding text speed on my end during the play-test. Are you playing on VM by any chance? Virtual Machines hate RPGM sometimes. Anyhow, I'll try to fix that.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
The text speed thing is quite interesting. Never had any problem regarding text speed on my end during the play-test. Are you playing on VM by any chance? Virtual Machines hate RPGM sometimes. Anyhow, I'll try to fix that.
No, I'm playing on a nice PC. When you play RenPy games you know how there's an option to change the text speed, and all the way to the right is instant? I always move it to instant. I'm not saying you ought to switch from RPGM to RenPy. Just mentioning the instant text speed setting there as an example of how I prefer to play games.

I especially found myself holding the Enter key when the ellipses would display. The downside to doing that, of course, is you could end up accidentally skipping ahead of a sentence that pops up when you're not expecting another line, or accidentally selecting a choice you didn't intend, and having to reload a save. Having an option to display an entire text box instantly means you can read at your own pace, and just hit Enter when you're done reading everything there. If this is a big deal to change, and no one else complains about it, I understand ignoring this request. Thanks.

BrokeGuy118

Completely broke
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2024
No, I'm playing on a nice PC. When you play RenPy games you know how there's an option to change the text speed, and all the way to the right is instant? I always move it to instant. I'm not saying you ought to switch from RPGM to RenPy. Just mentioning the instant text speed setting there as an example of how I prefer to play games.

I especially found myself holding the Enter key when the ellipses would display. The downside to doing that, of course, is you could end up accidentally skipping ahead of a sentence that pops up when you're not expecting another line, or accidentally selecting a choice you didn't intend, and having to reload a save. Having an option to display an entire text box instantly means you can read at your own pace, and just hit Enter when you're done reading everything there. If this is a big deal to change, and no one else complains about it, I understand ignoring this request. Thanks.
I'll see what I can do about it, thanks!

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thanks, BG, for your response. Yeah, if you can find a way to speed up the game, that would be nice. Not sure what a VM machine is, but, I have an HP computer. I have problems with Unity and Unreal Engine games, but, not RPGM games usually. I love RPGM games the best.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes