• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
no as long as editor is competent all MTL can be decent-good. All MTLs are the same otherwise
From my experience the quality is impressive and very noticable, as I played many traditional MTL games before and their "poems" are ridiculously bad even for a non-english speaker like me. ChatGPT however can read context so it's another league compared to any other translator like google, sugoi or deepL. But it could also because my english is potato so I can't recognize the subtle differences between chatGPT MTL and the other. It looks like a big gap for me while it may look the same basically for a native english speaker like you.

ChatGPT did most of the work for me, I just use scripts to scan errors and fix the obvious issues. I don't have to manually look at every lines because I know it does the job very well.

Last edited:
Reactions: swaglore2000

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Had a quick look through the CG art, there's 4 scenes with Preg and 3 of them have birth, doesn't look like there's a preg mechanic so if your fine with the scenes you'll be all good

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
*game is about being trapped on a demon island*
*most of the preview pics are sex with humans*
I'm tired of the lies

Reactions: varlok

cliff182

Oct 19, 2018
great game, thank you

should add mind control tag, there are major elements of it i think
also exhibitionism

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I'm tired of the lies
Well they are on an island and there are demons, but yeah 90% of the sex scenes are just her getting fucked by her classmates.

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
I'm tired of the lies
There aren't really indicators that hint the game leans more on sex with human or monsters though. I actually like the fact that it's more with human as it's refreshing because if you play his previous games most of the scenes are with monsters: r@pe, gangbang, vore...etc

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
The MTL here is actually quite good, however, there are quite a few editing failures with the script - things like repeated lines, missing speakers, dialogue from conversations getting inserted in the wrong place, and the like. When those errors aren't present, the MTL is good enough that it just seems like slightly stilted english.

Reactions: AnonBone

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
The MTL here is actually quite good, however, there are quite a few editing failures with the script - things like repeated lines, missing speakers, dialogue from conversations getting inserted in the wrong place, and the like. When those errors aren't present, the MTL is good enough that it just seems like slightly stilted english.
Can you take screenshots of those issues in bold? I want to see whats the cause of the problem and maybe make a fix for it, or at least acknowledging it to prevent it from happening in future.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes