Whatever74

Sep 7, 2021
Can anyone plz help me because I can't see the save files when I try to edit the money and stuff in Save editor?

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
Report Progress #2

Hello everyone, one more progress update and finally the rework is finished! I made some minor changes to Ms Brenda's route and some additions to the dialogues.

I left an event for the player "Skip Class" to facilitate the time of progress in the game I intend to make some additions when working on Amara's route.

Remembering that the focus of the next Build will be on Hilary and her "loving" relationship with Artax.

- Inocless

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
you cant be more wrong, unless you have some peculiar kink for bugged rpgm games with little to no content.
(solid art, average story, terrible game - as for now)
i said nice, not awesome, not great, just nice, that means nice solid average game, worth playing.

Reactions: goodbye890

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Report Progress #2

Hello everyone, one more progress update and finally the rework is finished! I made some minor changes to Ms Brenda's route and some additions to the dialogues.

I left an event for the player "Skip Class" to facilitate the time of progress in the game I intend to make some additions when working on Amara's route.

Remembering that the focus of the next Build will be on Hilary and her "loving" relationship with Artax.

- Inocless
Rework ? already ? why was it necessary ?

scottwolf14

Jun 2, 2018
Inocless is doing a good job with how he's handling it. Sure it isn't new stuff but changing how it functions before anything new is added will prevent past bugs from crawling out. After all we want to avoid something like Yandere Simulator that just doesn't do anything as far as end goals go. Looking forward to hearing the announcement.

Reactions: km1lo and Inocless

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
Report Progress #3

A small update before the new Build. All the arts are complete and the dialogues will now also focus on the coding. The gallery will be added to the menu instead of you checking it in the items menu (anyway practicality) and the new scene system is working well and the new scenes look great.

Well that's all I'm looking forward to showing you all our work. ;)

- Inocless

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes