AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
well cant get anything to progress, and the mirror you are to look in to boost confidence wont trigger, and when i go to the parts pf the map to try and get them to work its pretty much borked a hint on how and where to raise stats would be nice at some point

liu666

Nov 9, 2022
大家好,我今天就来修复一些bug。 ;)
我已经有了一些改进计划为下一个构建,有只有一张照片在画廊可用和构建结束后希拉里的吹工作。

我想感谢大家的反馈,这将是非常重要的下一个构建。

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
How the hell do I level up the confidence to lvl. 2?

Edit: Nvm, did some backreading and found the answer

Last edited:

The Eye

Sep 21, 2022
Please add to OP BaasB

Save Location:
%UserProfile%\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\The Island of Milfs [Build_0.2]

What the saves are:
Slot 1: Sofia barn grope scene
Slot 2: Dolores peep/voyuer scene
Slot 3: Dolores bath handjob scene
Slot 4: Dolores clothesline scene one
Slot 5: Dolores clothesline scene two oral/cunnilingus
Slot 6: Dolores sofa clothed titfuck
Slot 7: Hilary sleeping blowjob
Slot 8: Save after all content completed, there is no gallery
Hey, this save list is very outdated, any chance that we could get a new one?

Reactions: abdodiablo

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Dude i met island people and went to school after week his mom came and after that there is no scene at all no quest like what? is this game done?
There are three mission each for Aunt, Niece, Teacher and neighbor mum. In the menu you see see a section, I can't remember the name sorry, that acts as quest log and contains the hits to unlock each mission. To max out confidence you should start practicing in front of the mirror that is outside niece's room.

Reactions: abdodiablo

vincent26

Jul 19, 2018
Una pregunta. Yo lo descargue en le celular y lo estrage con rar y zarchiver pero no lo puedo ejecutar que hace falta o que puedo hacer me ayudan por favor

Sam xd

Dec 13, 2022
Una pregunta. Yo lo descargue en le celular y lo estrage con rar y zarchiver pero no lo puedo ejecutar que hace falta o que puedo hacerme ayudar por favor
[/CITA]
Una pregunta. Yo lo descargue en le celular y lo estrage con rar y zarchiver pero no lo puedo ejecutar que hace falta o que puedo hacer me ayudan por favor
Intenta aseelo andar con joyply

awu

May 16, 2019
I've installed the android version of the game and extracted the rar file but I can't figure out how to run the game, it dosent create a homescreen shortcut and tapping any of the files tells me I can't run them.

Oct 16, 2019
I have been trying to support him for months now in SubscribeStar and it wouldn't let me. Anyway to reach him and tell him to switch to patreon?

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes