djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
when i asked before about skipping i got an answer that been made and got removed ok thats fine but if thats removed then how the hell to advance couch Anna while after that race that we cant skip first week so we are pushed to lose the race first race test so then we will be punished with the weak group and we wont be able to advance because she wont allow us to talk to her in tuesday morning and as i see in the guide it says the office open afternoon tuesday and thursday, but when i try to get into her office to talk to her in the afternoon it says closed so either there is some kind of joke or something that is not right?!!!!

and in the change log in the game says that there is couch Anna in the men shower and so on which not reachable if we cant skip this first damn race.

abdo12

Mar 14, 2020
he already started working on build
i benn looking but nothing.
book shelfs in the libariry its there just search all the shelfs you will find an orb use it it will take you to the wizard rom talk to him he will skip time for you can also do a little quest for him and will unlock the gallery for you

abdo12

Mar 14, 2020
Honestly, no. The art is good and the hentai scenes are good but the grinding is a pain and the amount of scene you actually get is limited. Overall is a good game but I wait a few more updates before playing it again
hes already working on the new build 10

Siegfrido

Apr 19, 2023
Please help I'm stuck here
You have to start the whole cult part in the afternoon... otherwise that scene gets stuck.
I had the same issue and what I did was restarting the game, loaded my last save that was before the whole cult stuff, went to school in the morning and then downtown, that triggered the scenes and from there on everything worked just fine

Reactions: abdo12
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes