djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
he already started working on build

book shelfs in the libariry its there just search all the shelfs you will find an orb use it it will take you to the wizard rom talk to him he will skip time for you can also do a little quest for him and will unlock the gallery for you
well you keep saying to just search well why dont you post its position in a screenshot.
oh and when to look for it the day before or the same day i mean monday or tuesday in the first week?

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
he already started working on build

book shelfs in the libariry its there just search all the shelfs you will find an orb use it it will take you to the wizard rom talk to him he will skip time for you can also do a little quest for him and will unlock the gallery for you
whats your deal??? you just tell but you dont say that without pointing it on a screenshot and when can we find it because on monday there is no chance to freeroam until afternoon and in the next day that cook well take the kids to the P.E. class so there is no skipping.

so whats your deal? what do you get with this?
are you the developer? and in this account you are on is newbie? so how do you expect to believe what you are saying is right or wrong it has no meaning to keep searching when there is no place to click to get the orb.....

so why not say there is no orb or if there were then why not to point it out?

strange people and dont expect this as a help while there is picture to point the location of the orb if there were. and if not to say there are none.

and for the people who own this thread this is not right the way you just ignore people's questions and the dev whats the deal to hide a route in the game if it were meant to be there to be reached their should be a way to reach and when you put info on the game to skip then why cant we skip so either you are misleading people or you dont know what you are doing or something???

abdo12

Mar 14, 2020
whats your deal??? you just tell but you dont say that without pointing it on a screenshot and when can we find it because on monday there is no chance to freeroam until afternoon and in the next day that cook well take the kids to the P.E. class so there is no skipping.

so whats your deal? what do you get with this?
are you the developer? and in this account you are on is newbie? so how do you expect to believe what you are saying is right or wrong it has no meaning to keep searching when there is no place to click to get the orb.....

so why not say there is no orb or if there were then why not to point it out?

strange people and dont expect this as a help while there is picture to point the location of the orb if there were. and if not to say there are none.

and for the people who own this thread this is not right the way you just ignore people's questions and the dev whats the deal to hide a route in the game if it were meant to be there to be reached their should be a way to reach and when you put info on the game to skip then why cant we skip so either you are misleading people or you dont know what you are doing or something???
i forgot to mention you need to spend one week in the game before the orb be there top left corner shelf in the libirary in school the shit is there

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
i forgot to mention you need to spend one week in the game before the orb be there top left corner shelf in the libirary in school the shit is there
oh so its after the first humilation and the skip meant to be for the next day and you say it will be after one week??? ok and then why not point it on a screenshot showing its location???

abdo12

Mar 14, 2020
oh so its after the first humilation and the skip meant to be for the next day and you say it will be after one week??? ok and then why not point it on a screenshot showing its location???
how much you gonna pay for the information ? how hard is it bookshelves school library ,mofo its so simlpe lol

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
how much you gonna pay for the information ? how hard is it bookshelves school library ,mofo its so simlpe lol
well i been trying but sure not after one week i tried after finishing all the other quests and i tried in the first and second day but nothing....

and as i said earlier whats the use to have it after week while its needed to be in the first and second of school because he need to reach the level 1 confidance to be able to advance with her. so its no use after week.

as the info that the developer wrote in his guide doesnt help at all even when we are not skipping the intro.

thats why i will say it once again and thats all, how the hell should i believe you if the developer himself didnt have time to clarify the situation after doing the changes after his guide been written, and got changed.

abdo12

Mar 14, 2020
well i been trying but sure not after one week i tried after finishing all the other quests and i tried in the first and second day but nothing....

and as i said earlier whats the use to have it after week while its needed to be in the first and second of school because he need to reach the level 1 confidance to be able to advance with her. so its no use after week.

as the info that the developer wrote in his guide doesnt help at all even when we are not skipping the intro.

thats why i will say it once again and thats all, how the hell should i believe you if the developer himself didnt have time to clarify the situation after doing the changes after his guide been written, and got changed.
here is the saves after i finishid View attachment New folder (3).rar the game load save 20 it will take you to the gallery you will find the orb in items too

YoungDoggPT

Aug 6, 2023
I have 1 level confiance but i cant get 2 level confiance because icon on book is
disappeared on room in afternoon, someone know about this?

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes