BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Very cool to see this game kicking into high gear, Gross Mind has improved a bunch
I like the fact inocless started by doing UD fanart to later on to pick an abandoned game from a brazilian and turn it into an better original concept narrative of what it is now.

That's what i really like to see people like him and whoever else it's on the team working on this to swift from starter artist to now doing their own game and get the perspective of now becoming indie nsfw game starters :D

Good for him and the team of folks keep on working on updates on this and any other game they may be doing in their backgrounds

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017

i swear this is from a different game
This scene appeared from the game Urban Demons and Bad Intentions.
Originally Urban Demons for Miss Amos, but when that game went into hiatus, another game popped up called "Bad Intentions" for the character's neighbor. By the way, "Bad Intention" is more or less the "base" for this game (kid having sent to his uncle's place, which is in a rural area, because their step mother doesn't like him and he is causing issues with his previous school) because that one was more or less a cash grab on the people craving for the hiatus of Urban Demons and suddenly "stopped being updated after the 0.2c update.

Reactions: Supreme Leader

smokey11012

Apr 22, 2018
This scene appeared from the game Urban Demons and Bad Intentions.
Originally Urban Demons for Miss Amos, but when that game went into hiatus, another game popped up called "Bad Intentions" for the character's neighbor. By the way, "Bad Intention" is more or less the "base" for this game (kid having sent to his uncle's place, which is in a rural area, because their step mother doesn't like him and he is causing issues with his previous school) because that one was more or less a cash grab on the people craving for the hiatus of Urban Demons and suddenly "stopped being updated after the 0.2c update.
Looking at page 15 of Bad Intentions, makes it seem this is the dev's second attempt at making a game just under a different name (dev name and game name and better art). on the page someone made gifs out of the animation stills, they look like the ones in this game.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Looking at page 15 of Bad Intentions, makes it seem this is the dev's second attempt at making a game just under a different name (dev name and game name and better art). on the page someone made gifs out of the animation stills, they look like the ones in this game.
This game has a different dev that is inspired by Bad Intentions.

KnightPegasus

Sep 22, 2021
Personally I like the vibe of Bad intentions more than Island of milf, especially for the dialogue option that allowed BI because depending on the personality of the milf responded better to one or another option, few games allow you this option as they do Edgeville for example.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I think I might be missing something, here. In the introduction, uncle tells you that hillary is Dolores grandaughter. However, a minute later when MC wish her goodnight, he calls her mom. What happened there?

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Is Bad Intentions a comic? I've played it - if you could consider about 40 min of gameplay a playthrough - but I couldn't find anything more online besides the game's CGs piled up like a comic

Sep 22, 2019
This update is the halloween update, and it will include content related to a comic commissioned by Inocless. The character being introduced is Ms. Kelly from Night of the Horny Teddy Bear

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DarkComics
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes