yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheIslandOfMilfs-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Error401

May 26, 2019
VERSION 0.10

> MECHANICS;

- ADDED 1 SIDE QUEST.
- HALLOWEEN 2023 EVENT ADDITION.
- NEW MAP: WEST BEACH. (ONLY AVAILABLE AT THE HALLOWEN EVENT)
- NEW MAP: KELLY'S HOUSE. (ONLY AVAILABLE AT THE HALLOWEN EVENT)
- ADDING +1 PHOTO TO THE GALLERY.
- INTRO: MS KELLY.

> GRAPHICS;

- NEW SPRITE: KELLY (VARIATIONS)
- NEW SPRITE: TEDDY BEAR (VARIATIONS)

> ART;

- NEW BUST: MS KELLY.
- NEW BUST: BEVERLY.
- SCENE REWORK: NANCY KISS.
- SCENE REWORK: NANCY AT THE WINDOW.
- SCENE REWORK: DOLORES ROOM NIGHT.
- NEW SCENE: HALLOWEEN 2023 EPILOGUE.

> ANIMATION;

- NEW SCENE: KELLY AND TEDDY BEAR TITJOB.
- NEW SCENE: KELLY AND TEDDY BEAR SEX.
- NEW SCENE: KELLY NUDE.
- NEW SCENE: KELLY BJ.
- NEW SCENE: KELLY SEX.

> BUGS FIXED;

- FIXED: POSITION OF STUDENTS ON THE BEACH

> MINIMAL CHANGES;

- CORRECTION OF MS BRENDA'S DIALOGUES.
- FIXED: KELLY REPLAY SCENES (MEMORY ROOM)

Aug 31, 2021
Well, another personal opinion, but it has to do with Kelly, the new character, what a shame that she is only in this special, this girl's body is very erotic, but very defined, big tits and a huge ass, but mainly the best This woman has slightly long nipples and that gives her a touch more of eroticism. I would have liked a scene where the little one sucks them, but it didn't happen.
Without further ado, the best of the special.
I will leave an illustration in spoiler, it is your responsibility if you want to observe it if you do not play yet.

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Is there any content for the cousin if you turn bestiality off? If you turn it off, it doesn't happen or is it just skipped?

Sep 22, 2019
Well, another personal opinion, but it has to do with Kelly, the new character, what a shame that she is only in this special, this girl's body is very erotic, but very defined, big tits and a huge ass, but mainly the best This woman has slightly long nipples and that gives her a touch more of eroticism. I would have liked a scene where the little one sucks them, but it didn't happen.
Without further ado, the best of the special.
I will leave an illustration in spoiler, it is your responsibility if you want to observe it if you do not play yet.
the creator is definitely open to suggestion. I had suggested a brenda x kelly scene to him, and he seemed to like the idea

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Interesting game, but that was a huge amount of grind / walking for very very little content.

FYI for anyone who thinks about downloading - there is no actual sex for the MC, only the usual repeat of handjob, blowjob, thighjob, nipple sucking. The "vaginal sex" tag is totally misleading, the MC only gets to watch this during a cutscene.

Most of the grind comes from the fact that there is no way to skip days or just daytime, instead you have to drive to school every day from Mo to Fr (although attending school doesn't increase your stats or anything).

Overall the game structure is a de facto 100% static VN, there are no choices and everything happens linearily on the quest schedule. Visit this place on monday afternoon, talk to that person on wednesday or friday morning, and so on.
Nothing to discover and no surprises, really.

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Interesting game, but that was a huge amount of grind / walking for very very little content.

FYI for anyone who thinks about downloading - there is no actual sex for the MC, only the usual repeat of handjob, blowjob, thighjob, nipple sucking. The "vaginal sex" tag is totally misleading, the MC only gets to watch this during a cutscene.
Well YET to be precise right?

Eventually the sex scenes are going to pop in like hot for the aunt specially <3 i hope

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes