Velied

Dec 18, 2018
Interesting game, but that was a huge amount of grind / walking for very very little content.

FYI for anyone who thinks about downloading - there is no actual sex for the MC, only the usual repeat of handjob, blowjob, thighjob, nipple sucking. The "vaginal sex" tag is totally misleading, the MC only gets to watch this during a cutscene.

Most of the grind comes from the fact that there is no way to skip days or just daytime, instead you have to drive to school every day from Mo to Fr (although attending school doesn't increase your stats or anything).

Overall the game structure is a de facto 100% static VN, there are no choices and everything happens linearily on the quest schedule. Visit this place on monday afternoon, talk to that person on wednesday or friday morning, and so on.
Nothing to discover and no surprises, really.
Nah, he has sex with one the black woman in the window eventually, you just didn't do her content yet, it seems.

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
Waiting for sex scenes with the main characters like the aunt and cousin and mom or the step mom i think after 0.10 update, the developer should focus on completing routes of the current existing characters instead of introducing new one's, IMO.

Anyways Great Game with a lot of potential.
yes would also be for more mom, aunt, cousin or start with stepmom content. then first neighbors, teachers or other people

checkF

Oct 21, 2016
Side Quest - Beating an idiot (challenges Adam to a race)
After second win a game is not responding.
does not respond to keyboard and mouse presses

adam.jpg

namusakbira

Aug 1, 2023
Well, another personal opinion, but it has to do with Kelly, the new character, what a shame that she is only in this special, this girl's body is very erotic, but very defined, big tits and a huge ass, but mainly the best This woman has slightly long nipples and that gives her a touch more of eroticism. I would have liked a scene where the little one sucks them, but it didn't happen.
Without further ado, the best of the special.
I will leave an illustration in spoiler, it is your responsibility if you want to observe it if you do not play yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you started her quest?

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
there is an answer for this, for trigger or pass the bridge, before the event trigger you should in daytime "Noon", and the event will take place in evening.
Thanks for the info. Sadly this didn't happen in my game. I'll try to change the daytime via Save Editor.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Nah, he has sex with one the black woman in the window eventually, you just didn't do her content yet, it seems.
Indeed i didn't finish 3 characters:

1. The PE teacher: You can only practise the required "body" skill once per week - too much grind

2. The Mom: Likewise, can only progress on weekends -> skip

3. Neighbor: After unlocking her repeatable actions and trying them on every weekday, her story didn't continue, her stats didn't improve, and there was no message about finishing her content. Big question mark right there

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes