Velied

Dec 18, 2018
Indeed i didn't finish 3 characters:

1. The PE teacher: You can only practise the required "body" skill once per week - too much grind

2. The Mom: Likewise, can only progress on weekends -> skip

3. Neighbor: After unlocking her repeatable actions and trying them on every weekday, her story didn't continue, her stats didn't improve, and there was no message about finishing her content. Big question mark right there
Yeah, I forgot about the others but I'm glad you found them, I hope you enjoyed them :).

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there is but you got to find the orb witch i think someone said was in the libary in the school i think then do gandolfs mission are was it dumbldorfs. i can't rember will figer them out later lol.

Aug 31, 2021
Hello, it's me again, well the reason for commenting is that the renovations of the old scenes were very good, to be honest I noticed it as a player
a new game, I will put some, because they were simply very pleasant to see. (PS: I took the illustrations in screenshots, I did my best to ensure that they came out in good quality)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In addition, we were shown a new character, and if you played Bad Intentions you will know what it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I'll wait, it would be very interesting if it were an update of that character and even more so with those huge tits :p

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
This game REALLY needs the bestality and the NTR tag.

if you are like me, you went into this not knowing both of these existed since its not in the tags, a fair warning, about half of the content is NTR and bestality, not sure why dev is trying to hide his tags in this game.

just a sample, your first scene is your MC getting cucked watching a succubus have sex with other boy, another was a teddy bear (yes a fucking teddy bear) having sex with one of the milfs instead of you. The direction of where the game is going is not good. If you are looking into this game for replace to URBAN DEMONS OR LITTLE MAN REMAKE. this is not it.

Last edited:

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017

if you are like me, you went into this not knowing both of these existed since its not in the tags, a fair warning, about half of the content is NTR and bestality, not sure why dev is trying to hide his tags in this game.

just a sample, your first scene is your MC getting cucked watching a succubus have sex with other boy, another was a teddy bear (yes a fucking teddy bear) having sex with one of the milfs instead of you. The direction of where the game is going is not good. If you are looking into this game for replace to URBAN DEMONS OR LITTLE MAN REMAKE. this is not it.
Beastiality, yes. There is already horse stuff in it.
As for NTR.... not yet. Your character technically don't have any romantic interest yet, other than their mother. You ain't exactly giving too much of a good example for it to be labeled as NTR. Maybe Netori since you practically are stealing another man's woman, but as for cucking.... yeah, nothing to really stand that on.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020

NTR in inocless game??????

Nah i don't bite bro :/, from all people i have a feeling if he's coming from the UD nergal era that NTR on this kind of game is the last of the rules you should never break into.

I doubt that is ever gonna happen on this game :unsure:

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes