Siegfrido

Apr 19, 2023
Beastiality, yes. There is already horse stuff in it.
As for NTR.... not yet. Your character technically don't have any romantic interest yet, other than their mother. You ain't exactly giving too much of a good example for it to be labeled as NTR. Maybe Netori since you practically are stealing another man's woman, but as for cucking.... yeah, nothing to really stand that on.
But the MC is technically NTR'ing his uncle and the neighbor, isn't he?

katysune

Jan 22, 2018
hello im stuck on here can't find any book on this room if i try to get out from the house it will freeze the game by triggering event when you first time entering this house
1696476489203.png

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
But the MC is technically NTR'ing his uncle and the neighbor, isn't he?
I did say it is Netori since you are stealing them. But at the same time, if someone else doesn't want them, would it be considered as stealing?
Your uncle is pretty much past his prime so his libido is pretty much zero and needs some medical help if his wife wants some action.
As for your neighbor, there is clearly no love in them anymore and just living together, he pays the bills and she takes care of some of his needs. Might as well be just housemates.
..... ya know what I'll stop here. I don't wanna start a fucking brainstorming session on what is what.

Aug 31, 2021
Well the author published on Twitter, about something that we all know, that this game was based on bad intentions, well he comments that he wants to make a special update, which will be completely about island, but that will be on an appropriate occasion, what we do know is that in future updates he will adapt the remaining content of bad intentions with some improvements in the narration.
Without further ado, that's all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry if this had already been answered i have tried the search thing and i don't get how it works. mybe not that good with it lol. but how do i board up the hores side.

Aug 31, 2021
Well, new information about the game.
Mainly, the upcoming update will deal with the school cook, yes, that busty girl and by the words of Inocless I will leave it where Bad intentions arrived, yes we will have many scenes of this cook.
Without further ado, wait and see some hero of the progress of how the game is going.
Without further greetings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes