Aug 31, 2021
But if Inocles is gonna be updating on the 25th of this month like he has the previous couple months we got 3 wks ‍
Well, comment on the 25th or days after the 25th, it could be the 26th, 27th, 28th and even the beginning of the month of December.
But don't believe it, Inoclees finished the art and the animation which is the most tedious, the writing too, it's practically done, I think next week everything would be 100, except the code, that would be another week and then release to the they pay and 3 days later to the public.
So we have to wait, the month is quite long.

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
Well, comment on the 25th or days after the 25th, it could be the 26th, 27th, 28th and even the beginning of the month of December.
But don't believe it, Inoclees finished the art and the animation which is the most tedious, the writing too, it's practically done, I think next week everything would be 100, except the code, that would be another week and then release to the they pay and 3 days later to the public.
So we have to wait, the month is quite long.
True it is what it is I can wait for a whole bunch of things to do so don’t mind the wait

Akash sahoo

Nov 9, 2020
NEED SOME HELP HERE!!

i have finished 0.9 trying to move forward for .10 content from there Screenshot 2023-11-05 120915.png

there are no more quests available i cant find how to trigger the .10 content
someone please let me know how to

Reactions: Reptacolector 1989

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
What are all the quests for the mom and for the neighbor cause for me doesnt populate it seems like you have all the quests though til .11
The .10 content is the halloween update Im pretty sure Inocles made a update on this issue Sorry can’t remember from the top of my head

Aug 31, 2021
Any build updates?
Good considering that both the art and the writing are practically done and only a little animation and the code are missing.
I think it ends next week.
We would have for those who pay, personal opinion clarified, for the 30th of this month and the public version between December 3 or 5.
I thought it would be for the 25th like its previous updates, but something may happen that will delay it.
So wait.
There is no other way.

Oct 18, 2021
Good considering that both the art and the writing are practically done and only a little animation and the code are missing.
I think it ends next week.
We would have for those who pay, personal opinion clarified, for the 30th of this month and the public version between December 3 or 5.
I thought it would be for the 25th like its previous updates, but something may happen that will delay it.
So wait.
There is no other way.
1700409532515.png

Reactions: antokar
Aug 31, 2021
New progress information for version 0.11:

Sorry for the lack of updates, this week has been quite busy, so let's go!

The dialogues from Build 0.11 are finished, anyone who played Bad Intentions will like the obvious result. But I couldn't implement everything I wanted for reasons of quantity of arts, I will be focusing on coding this week.

Ihave been working on the special version of the game, and establishing some new concepts I will be explaining in more detail to Bold Members.
image-45.png

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes