Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
When at the pharmacy, when going to the room on the right...there is no way to return. Kind of a softlock.
Also, when having the option to go to school or pharmacy, the other option spells Nevermid instead of Nevermind.

Reactions: 147f59

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
How will be the update shedule ?
I'm still solving this with the development team.
When at the pharmacy, when going to the room on the right...there is no way to return. Kind of a softlock.
Also, when having the option to go to school or pharmacy, the other option spells Nevermid instead of Nevermind.
I will fix this, there will be future implementations on the pharmacy map.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I was too lazy to figure out how to use my old saves and the previous version only had like 15 minutes of content anyway, so I just started over: And is it just me, or was all the dialogue rewritten to remove the blood relations?

Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
The pills at the pharmacy cost 130 coins. With the 30 you can grab at the start + 50 from Dolores, you however shouldn't be able to buy the pills unless they cost a different amount.

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Reminds a lot of another game, name eludes me right now, but where you're adopted, and somehow you've been relocated into a young kid, and try to pound your "mother" and women around you

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes