vaynebestwaifu

Sep 19, 2020
I like the game, but I hate that big fat Shamu of a Mom. She can be a bitch without looking like one. please get rid of the bull-dyke haircut, the whale blubber-bursting spandex and the Rosie O'Donnell pigface. If you redraw her into something a little more attractive than a midget wrestler, you might have a great game here that fans will want to stick with.
holy shit this killed me lmaoo

rafahli

Apr 22, 2018
I like the game, but I hate that big fat Shamu of a Mom. She can be a bitch without looking like one. please get rid of the bull-dyke haircut, the whale blubber-bursting spandex and the Rosie O'Donnell pigface. If you redraw her into something a little more attractive than a midget wrestler, you might have a great game here that fans will want to stick with.
If you dont like just get rid of this thread. There are peolpe who like the game the way it is, the dev doesnt need to change the art just because one person doesnt like it, so just keep your wishes to yourself! Dont talk as if everyone thinks as the same way as you

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Didn't know about this game until now, look pretty promising especially when people said the artist are the same one for Littleman remake which I like it a lot. Will bookmark and keeping my eyes on this game for more updates in the future, right now I'll download and check out to see how the game be like
Is anyone know what's new in this update?
Edit: Nevermind I found the changelog inside the game file

Reactions: Inocless

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
By the way where is the save location of this game? RPG Maker games save file tend to stay within the same folder of the game so when I see this one isn't the case I want to know just in case the new update are save compatible so I can use old saves to continue with the story

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
A more realistic look for the characters would have been nice. But I understand that in this case, a bunch of censors will immediately run up and start yelling about the rules. In any case, the game caught my attention and even somewhat resembles Urban Demons.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes