Aug 24, 2019
This game reminds me of someone who played My Summertime Saga , then thought "yes! I can make this in RPGM" but all the characters are dwarfs haha.
But its looking good so far, hope they finish it.

LewdBrokeBard

Aug 3, 2020
one thing I will say that needs to be in this game is a skip button that dose not auto pick a path be it romance or corruption because I wanted to see both option and on replaying I just wanted to skip over the same stuff only for said skip button (aka X) to auto pick the corruptive path instead of just stopping when the choice popped up

xarakiri_

Jul 13, 2021
It's not a game, it's a series of long, boring cutscenes. Pressing "next" button for minutes straight is not a gameplay.

Stuck in this loop:
"You need to talk to Uncle Jon before going to school" <-> Jon: "I like to watch the animals"

I guess that's the end of 0.1?
download the bug fix on the second page

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
Please tell me you're doing something with Auntie Dolores? That bit about Cake for breakfast had me half expecting to see something like this with her GILF-y ass at the table.
:unsure:
Dolores will be one of the choices in this month's poll, this will now depend on moderate and bold members.

Urban demon looks like loli schools?
Future plans ;)

I plan to release the Mac version in the next build the Android version will go through some tests.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
1. enable 16:9 function in MV
2. do not put CG above text box, it already smol as it is in 4:3 ratio, use instead maybe 50% transparency text box
3. text speed, I personally hate games that goes 1 letter per second, there are a lot of VN plugin for MV, get them, implement them.
4. Gallery, JFC, do I have to say this every time a new game comes out? Get it done quick, depends on how you implement it, it will screw over your switches in editor/progress.

Private1234

Oct 26, 2018
Am I missing something or is this bugged? I'm on the 2nd day after arriving, all I can do is talk to the Uncle, who just says "I like to watch the animals." or talk to the cop who just says "Hello son." The Aunt is sat on a the bench by the well, but she says nothing.

I can't go North to School and I cant go West past the large house to the South. Every building aside from Home and the Barn just say "FUTURE BUILD" and there is no new interaction circles anywhere that I can find.

Kriezz

Oct 15, 2020
I love the designs, this is a game that I expect a lot, hoping it takes the right direction.
I am looking forward to the next update

Reactions: Inocless
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes