etarg

Oct 11, 2017
i'm stuck i can't go to school why this?
Go to the north of map and follow the road up. There will be a "in development" screen and then time will progress to afternoon. There is no school at the moment so time just progresses to the afternoon. Hope this helps.

Reactions: hentai charley

arthurevil

Aug 23, 2020
Loved the new view to milfs . Always a fan of anything with a boy and a lot of milfs . Try to include more story and more characters maybe with minimum location that way you can have a lot of story build up in the same maps. Hope this would reach the developer

Reactions: Vvinnnnzzz

arthurevil

Aug 23, 2020
Loved the new view to milfs . Always a fan of anything with a boy and a lot of milfs . Try to include more story and more characters maybe with minimum location that way you can have a lot of story build up in the same maps. Hope this would reach the developer

XSomeDudeX

Aug 6, 2018
So just a quick question, will this game have incest in it later on? Was just wondering some of the kinks that are going to be in this game

Reactions: Paprika

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
How am i supposed to progress? I get lvl 2 with Hilary, listen to her at night, and then nothing.
After you heard her moan, go to sleep, then talk to uncle in the barn. Then go upstairs and next to the couch is a bookcase (in the hall) interact with it and you'll get a "pills aren't here" then go downstairs and go up (still in the house, next to uncle and aunt bedroom) there's a bookcase there interact with ti and you'll find her pills. then talk to uncle again. Then go back where you find the pills there's a small table with drawers next to uncle and aunt's room. That where you'll find a spare key. Now you pass the time until night and you can enter her room.

arthurevil

Aug 23, 2020
Great Game , Lot of potential . Try with more storyline with less maps and more milfs . Doing great need to see this game have a lot of updates.

Eyemknothear

Jun 11, 2021
I like the game, but I hate that big fat Shamu of a Mom. She can be a bitch without looking like one. please get rid of the bull-dyke haircut, the whale blubber-bursting spandex and the Rosie O'Donnell pigface. If you redraw her into something a little more attractive than a midget wrestler, you might have a great game here that fans will want to stick with.

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
Go to the north of map and follow the road up. There will be a "in development" screen and then time will progress to afternoon. There is no school at the moment so time just progresses to the afternoon. Hope this helps.
try it not working "in development" not showing up (can't advance time)

sunset992

Apr 5, 2020
How am i supposed to progress? I get lvl 2 with Hilary, listen to her at night, and then nothing.
there are a few ways you can "break" your progression in this game and be forced to start over...

one of them is, after the cop leaves the barn on the first day of school, not talk to your uncle before leaving the barn, if you dont talk to him, there wont be the next dialogue options, he just says "i'm busy"... same thing if you grab breakfast before going to school, you get stuck in limbo forever and can't progress

sunset992

Apr 5, 2020
there are a few ways you can "break" your progression in this game and be forced to start over...

one of them is, after the cop leaves the barn on the first day of school, not talk to your uncle before leaving the barn, if you dont talk to him, there wont be the next dialogue options, he just says "i'm busy"... same thing if you grab breakfast before going to school, you get stuck in limbo forever and can't progress
well that didnt work... he's still saying "i'm busy" after i've done everything right

Reactions: soulx

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
UPDATE!

Changelog;
  • Sophia's bug fix after the scene.
  • Breakfast bug fixed (will only occur on Saturday and Sunday)
Edit Link:

Key:
NtN3g6olBSh59SFf4o5INRXCzb0xmnbrEv1nLV5EE3I

Alternative Link:

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes