Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
it's a rework of the story, i kind like it but besides the mecanics, nothing is really new. unfortunately we do have to wait a lot of time to see new content. looking forward tho

Reactions: FXC

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i did not thing there was any of those in this game i mean i see no tag's for that. the only people i see getting that happinig to them would be the uncle and the married men.

jvonschantz

Oct 1, 2023
I just didnt understand what blog means and I asked If there was a discord server because it says there is on inocless profile to people who subscribes I think
To be honest it is kind of hard to find the updateimage, he uses the same post over and over just update the image. But i think this is is the link to the post .

As i understand it he keeps his discord private but sometimes he post on Mr Rabbits discord . Who also have a good game called Littleman if you want to check that out.

Ziad56126

Jul 3, 2023
To be honest it is kind of hard to find the updateimage, he uses the same post over and over just update the image. But i think this is is the link to the post .

As i understand it he keeps his discord private but sometimes he post on Mr Rabbits discord . Who also have a good game called Littleman if you want to check that out.
Thank you for the info and I know little man it's a very great game

3.20 star(s) 23 Votes