HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Is the content from 0.1-0.11 now dead or will it be gradually added back?
I would think the old content will be added back at some point. Can't see reason why it would be completely scrapped because dev decided to improve the actual game, which required some system and thus coding changes.

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
Cant do anything with coach Ann. Tuesday morning talk to him, I only see class, then nothing happens. My body is max. Any idea ?

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
So am I wrong on this, but from having content, to basically having no content, because I played latest update, and it's just bad and sad, with everything from the past being gone

Feb 16, 2019
It’s really just changing the whole map and adding a different opening to the game. Just testing new mechanics and expounding on the backstory of the main character as to why he’s really on this island with his Uncle and sexy aunt and cousin.

jovifey

Jun 7, 2018
Anyone have walkthrough for new version?
I've been play this before rework so i don't know how to continue the progress got stuck in the beginning.

Last edited:

Pingoyo

Nov 23, 2020
View attachment 1710307

Overview:
Take control of Harry Alistair.
A young man who has to go live with his Uncle and Aunt on an isolated island as punishment for his behavior.
Luckily for Harry, upon his arrival he notices that the island is inhabited by beautiful women with busty bodies
(a dream for any perverted boy), however not so lucky for Harry,
a mysterious cult has full control over the people of the island and seems to be up to something more sinister.
Things start to get change even more when a mysterious woman gives him,
two artifacts that will bring many consequences and pleasures.
Through it all the boy tries to lead a normal life, meeting his neighbors (and their wives),
making new friends and starting from scratch on this little island at the end of the world.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-08
Release Date: 2024-04-02
Developer: Inocless
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Is the game reworked? What happened with the rest of content in the game?

KnightPegasus

Sep 22, 2021
Is the game reworked? What happened with the rest of content in the game?
Yes, with the new mechanics that allows you to choose which route you want to follow with each Milf there are variations of dialogue and Inocless took the opportunity to redesign the routes that already had in Island with new scenes.

Pingoyo

Nov 23, 2020
Yes, with the new mechanics that allows you to choose which route you want to follow with each Milf there are variations of dialogue and Inocless took the opportunity to redesign the routes that already had in Island with new scenes.
BUT DO THE OTHER ROUTES STILL EXIST OR IS IT ONLY AMARA CONTENT? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REST?

3.20 star(s) 23 Votes