ElMario

Jul 16, 2017
Download the PC version, copy the Game directory.
Open mac version, drill down through resources and content etc until you find the Game directory. Delete it and paste the pc version Game directory.
And now you have an updated mac version :)
I was hoping it would be something like that. Just the Game Folder. And Replace, not Merge it, right?

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
I was hoping it would be something like that. Just the Game Folder. And Replace, not Merge it, right?
Yup, just replace the game folder, it's identical in mac and pc versions so as long as you already have an old mac version you can always update it like this if the pc version is out first.

Reactions: ElMario

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah, the part with Jen getting examined I can agree with and is caused by my own inexperience in writing. Good news is I reworked the dialogue in that scene to make it a bit better fo Jen. In V0.3 is where I first learned about coding choices and making them impact later scenes. As of right now, the choices do pretty much lead down the same road just different scenes are played, which I have stated here that this may not be a completely "Choose your fate" story. Yes a choice was given for Evan which was always planned just to change dialogue when interacting with him later. without saying too much (Because I don't want to upset the people who can't use spoiler tags by doing their job for them.) The orgy itself is going to have some impact on the story in v0.4 and v0.5.
To answer whether this is a hobby or not I'm going to say no. Since I started the project in September last year it has been either work on this or go to my regular job, I wake up at 6a.m. spend 3 hours working on this go to work for 9 come home and work on it till about midnight. weekends are all day to this. I got probably about 3 grand invested in 3d models. and so far a whole 9 patrons that don't even cover the internet bill, lol. I hope to do this full time at some point and realize some things need work which is why I originally stated on this thread that there will be a "Remastered" version once the story is finished. between rendering images that I think look good enough (About 2 hours per image), writing, coding, coming up with ideas for the story, having to respond to post's on here, fight with the android version and wrap it all in a neat little package every 2 months, While keeping the lights on to even be able to do all that, all by myself IS NOT EASY lol.

So basically if people bear with it and post constructive stuff to make the story better or just to ask questions about what I know and try to help with things that I don't know, then it works out for everyone, but the people that just whip out a sentence saying Oh two of the 3 are sloppy seconds it's ruined. (Which if you actually read and looked at the pictures in the picture book only 1 was, Evan only came in 1.) or this is trash because of another guy, that helps no one.
are u saying its ok to evan fuck 2 women and creampied them and later mc fuck one of them without creampie her :mad: now let u explain me one thing will a rich dude fuck a women who get creampie by a clerk in front of him :unsure: u should add a choice to avoid it. by the way good luck with ur game(y)

ElMario

Jul 16, 2017
Yup, just replace the game folder, it's identical in mac and pc versions so as long as you already have an old mac version you can always update it like this if the pc version is out first.
It worked perfectly.
Does this trick work for all renpy games?

Kittenfox

Jan 25, 2019
Game has a good start, the big black box with the text could be smaller and maybe clear. If you want text to be easy to read, use a font that has shadows, and leave the textbox clear so it doesn't obstruct the view. (I am aware of middle mouse button, but still.)
Other then that, 2 thumbs up.

Feb 17, 2018
A good game to a point where i didn't like it anymore ... Don't get me wrong! The game is good just i'm not in this kind of lesbian scenes, and the game contains for the most part this type of scene (80%). It didn't matter a scene or two for me, but the game is very focused on that type. I played it because I wasn't expecting it. And with that I wish you further success in developing the game! (y)

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I saw the low scores and think this must be some poor ass empty sandbox, go to reviews section, read the first ones, is the anti-NTR brigade review bombing the shit out of it :ROFLMAO:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
The last 2 update is just funny :D but in a bad way :D

"Oh i kissed with you while i am drunk but i am not into women" and just literally 2 hour later
"Can you lick my pussy because i need to know i am into women or not" dude it's fucking funny after 1 licking or fingering or whatever it is she understand she likes Womens too :D

After the update 0.3 i expect something like this to be honest it's kinda blow my mind with every coming update :D

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I saw the low scores and think this must be some poor ass empty sandbox, go to reviews section, read the first ones, is the anti-NTR brigade review bombing the shit of it :ROFLMAO:
Only Sandbox statement wrong in your comment tho :KEK:

It's not about NTR or not it's totally about Dev. like for example :
MC is a filthy rich to hire all hotel for himself and invite sister's friend and they involved in a orgy and all of a sudden without option they bring another random dude for party and they fuck with him . FORCED TO SEE without an option.

And Dev. says it's not NTR because the 2 girl fucked with that random man is just only MC's sisters friends.
And another reason for low score is this game is Kinetic Novel you can't chose nor change anything with your options :D

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1193, in script
$ renpy.movie_cutscene("images/329.mpeg")
File "game/script.rpy", line 1193, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/329.mpeg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1538, in movie_cutscene
roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3380, in interact_core
renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1060, in periodic
six.reraise(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1038, in periodic_thread_main
periodic_pass()
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 979, in periodic_pass
c.periodic()
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 457, in periodic
topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 73, in load
rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Island 0.4
Thu Jul 23 09:29:37 2020
```

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1538, in movie_cutscene
roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3380, in interact_core
renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1060, in periodic
six.reraise(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1038, in periodic_thread_main
periodic_pass()
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 979, in periodic_pass
c.periodic()
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 457, in periodic
topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 73, in load
rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
File "C:\Game\MichaelFenix\TheIsland-0.4-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Island 0.4
Thu Jul 23 09:29:37 2020
```
Main question: is it after you used patched script or before?
Because if the former then it's modder problem, probably...
Otherwise it's the game developer issue

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Ok, so ....

Like alot of people here I had an issue with the random desk guy joining the party. That was seriously off putting for me personaly and could have been left out. I mean the MC is paying for everything for everyone and they invite the desk clerk to the party? Sorry it just doesn't make sense.
Second, I assume this game is about the MC and the sisters getting closer until they are eventualy together. A good idea in theory. I say theory because at this point I don't see it happening when the sisters are almost always nibbling lady bits and not really spending any "quality" time with the MC. Gives a sense of where is this going. These are just my views ofcourse but if we are going to get anywhere with the sisters then maybe the sisters should spend less time in lesbian scenes and more time with the MC. As it stands right now I don't feel we are really getting anywhere with them.

D

Deleted member 1878268

People in this thread complaining about the random desk dude obviously are wayyyy too uptight for their own good. It's nowhere near NTR. Fun game, good renders, and an amusing plot so far. Yeah. its' more of a kinetic novel but that's fine, sometimes you just want to be entertained, and this game does that.

2.90 star(s) 36 Votes