GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
i see the TAGs still have not been fixed no lesbian tag no sharing tag and no NTR tag and no Cheating Tag i have not re downloaded this game and will not be trying new updates but Tags need to be fixed so that people know whats in this game
I have not seen any evidence of NTR, but there is a Lesbian tag. I also agree that a tag is missing, either Cheating or Harem. Both are strong possibilities at this point. Edited...

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2019
I have not seen any evidence of NTR, but there is a Lesbian tag. I also agree that a tag is missing, either Cheating or Harem. Both are strong possibilities at this point. Edited...
The MC love interests are the twins so any form of sex act with them male or female other then the mc of course is NTR , the cheating and sharing tags are for Gwen and Britney as they are in a relationship as for the lesbian tag was not there when i made my post.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
The MC love interests are the twins so any form of sex act with them male or female other then the mc of course is NTR , the cheating and sharing tags are for Gwen and Britney as they are in a relationship as for the lesbian tag was not there when i made my post.
That is subject to differing interpretation, so I won't argue the point with you. As far as I am concerned, NTR means some other guy is trying to steal one of my girls. You can have and keep your own definition of NTR. As far as I know there are several floating around out there. So, I think we need to agree to disagree with each other. I won't further respond to this particular part of the thread.
1595554930652.png

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok just to be clear what happened, there was an orgy where someone invited a third male person who was then more or less jumped by a few horny women (not the sisters, though they get freaky with quite a few women) while MC was busy with a few others. That person got almost raped, though he did not resist and seemed not too unhappy. He was absolutely not the active party there.

You later had the option as MC to either have sex with someone who might have had sex with that guy or not. Only thing that might be bit cheating there is that Haley, the nurse, could be depending on your choice one of the people that did it with the ex-virgin boy.

Now I also think a warning would have been fair since the start of the game did not really hint at sharing so much and that scene together with a few lines tells us as players that sharing and swinging is well possible in this game and likely even a theme, especially with other women (I know most people care way less about that as with males, but it is still sharing.). There are also two hints of bad guy storylines of which we have no idea right now if those might also involve the girls sexually. If they would, then a warning for a planned NTR tag would be wise in dev notes.

Considering the lesbianism question, there is quite a lot of that but also quite a bit of MC getting his dick wet, I would guess it is about 50-50 until now if do not count that orgy. Maybe a bit more as I prefer as well, but that is why the skip function exists. :p

Jan 7, 2019
Ok just to be clear what happened, there was an orgy where someone invited a third male person who was then more or less jumped by a few horny women (not the sisters, though they get freaky with quite a few women) while MC was busy with a few others. That person got almost raped, though he did not resist and seemed not too unhappy. He was absolutely not the active party there.

You later had the option as MC to either have sex with someone who might have had sex with that guy or not. Only thing that might be bit cheating there is that Haley, the nurse, could be depending on your choice one of the people that did it with the ex-virgin boy.

Now I also think a warning would have been fair since the start of the game did not really hint at sharing so much and that scene together with a few lines tells us as players that sharing and swinging is well possible in this game and likely even a theme, especially with other women (I know most people care way less about that as with males, but it is still sharing.). There are also two hints of bad guy storylines of which we have no idea right now if those might also involve the girls sexually. If they would, then a warning for a planned NTR tag would be wise in dev notes.

Considering the lesbianism question, there is quite a lot of that but also quite a bit of MC getting his dick wet, I would guess it is about 50-50 until now if do not count that orgy. Maybe a bit more as I prefer as well, but that is why the skip function exists
it was confirmed in the 4th update that it wasn't just 2 girls it was most of the orgy by the non sisters replaying the video from it so not only did the Mc pass out before the orgy was done you find out the twins and everyone else continued after with most likely Evan sleeping with the twins that is it yet to be confirmed. as it was told by Britney that she ended up sleeping with Evan and Gwen and a few others during the orgy which has me on the ropes about the NTR tag as i had to play the 4th update to be sure.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
it was confirmed in the 4th update that it wasn't just 2 girls it was most of the orgy by the non sisters replaying the video from it so not only did the Mc pass out before the orgy was done you find out the twins and everyone else continued after with most likely Evan sleeping with the twins that is it yet to be confirmed. as it was told by Britney that she ended up sleeping with Evan and Gwen and a few others during the orgy which has me on the ropes about the NTR tag as i had to play the 4th update to be sure.
Britney V is not really a LI though, just a friend and fuck, if she becomes one it might change. We might well not even see one of those women again from the orgy after they leave the harbor except Haley and it is said clearly the twins did not do anything with Evan once or twice when they ask about what happened during the orgy. Is it swinging? for sure, is it one of your LI's being stolen from you by an asshole character that rapes them and makes them willing sluts. Not really and the relation with Haley seems to be very open.

Jan 7, 2019
Britney V is not really a LI though, just a friend and fuck, if she becomes one it might change. We might well not even see one of those women again from the orgy after they leave the harbor except Haley and it is said clearly the twins did not do anything with Evan once or twice when they ask about what happened during the orgy. Is it swinging? for sure, is it one of your LI's being stolen from you by an asshole character that rapes them and makes them willing sluts. Not really and the relation with Haley seems to be very open.
I was not talking about Britney V i was talking about Gwen's girlfriend and Niece Britney the one who you that was one of the 3 options during the orgy as for the twins the wake up like they were fucked by a cock all night and thought they had sex with the Mc also pointed out they were very sore from it so put 2 and 2 together not confirmed yet but might in version 5 and no where has it stated the the Mc and doc were just fuck buddies and no where has it stated not in a relationship and NTr is very confusing topic as many sites state different things like jealousy about the fact you are playing an Mc that is forced to watch a LI play with others male or female is one saying which falls under NTR no matter how you look at it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I was not talking about Britney V i was talking about Gwen's girlfriend and Niece Britney the one who you that was one of the 3 options during the orgy as for the twins the wake up like they were fucked by a cock all night and thought they had sex with the Mc also pointed out they were very sore from it so put 2 and 2 together not confirmed yet but might in version 5 and no where has it stated the the Mc and doc were just fuck buddies and no where has it stated not in a relationship and NTr is very confusing topic as many sites state different things like jealousy about the fact you are playing an Mc that is forced to watch a LI play with others male or female is one saying which falls under NTR no matter how you look at it.
The sisters it is said they did not have sex with Evan a few times after the orgy by those who do remember what happened, but they do things with women during, before and after orgy, Now if that is not enough for you, while no sex of the girls with Evan is shown or implied then what will be enough? For the rest it is clear the game will have sharing and swinging by now including males, which would have been nice if had been warned of before. If that is a strong objection for you then it is best to just pass on the game. For me it is still within my comfort levels unless it goes non-consent NPC sex content with the main girls, which is the devs right to do, but would be wise if warned of ahead.

Edit: Yes I am also one that fast forwarded through parts of the orgy and the lesbian scenes in update 4, since they just do not do much for me. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: AlphaBit

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
i see the TAGs still have not been fixed no lesbian tag no sharing tag and no NTR tag and no Cheating Tag i have not re downloaded this game and will not be trying new updates but Tags need to be fixed so that people know whats in this game
Dude....we get it. Your extreme version of what constitutes NTR **REALLY** russles those jimmies. Anybody reading this thread got it the first time you popped in feeling the need to post the first "I QUIT AND AM UNINSTALLING!!!" rant.

Yet you keep coming back to post more about a game you clearly don't enjoy. Like...maybe try actually following through with it? No big I'm done speeches. No crusading. Just get a grip on the fact you are talking about a game here, chalk it up as non interest for you, and move on to something that caters more to your own needs/likes.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Ok, I saw the update and I thought that there's a chance I was harsh with the game after the previous release. I've made that mistake with another game before. I mean, like I said before, I liked the first two chapters, versions or whatever you want to call them and if that Evan dude only banged 2 girls we'll never see again, maybe I should just forget about it and give it another go?

Well, he apparently even creampied Haley (You know, one of the four main girls you can see in the game's banner!) and basically fucked every other girl, except for the twins! And to be honest I'm not even sure about that, because they said how their pussies were sore the next morning, and they definitely didn't fuck the MC. Also most of the content is still lesbian with every girl ready to bang anyone in sight without a second thought and nobody really gives a crap about the MC. He's just there to be a big dick (and even with that, the girls bring random guys to fuck in front of him...) with an even bigger wallet. Honestly, it's like v01-02 and v03-04 are two different games that just used the same characters. So much for playing as a rich and powerful playboy! You're a simp, happy to just be there and ready to go for a random dude's sloppy seconds...

Sorry for the rant. I'm not dissing on the game, it is what it is. I'm actually annoyed with myself for giving this another go and not sticking with my original decision to put it on ignore. At my age you'd think that I should know better, but apparently I'm still dumb as hell when it comes to certain things...

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Game should probably have a 'flathead' fetish tag :D
Almost all the women here have no room for the brain in their scull, as their eye sockets are where normally forehead and frontal lobe of the brain inside the scull should be. Brit V for example clearly has no brain at all if you look at her head. Could be the result of 4 consecutive clonings, of course.
I found a pretty good article about facial proportions:

Otherwise pretty good so far.
Well, you know it could be political correctness- what the f*** the author of the article knows about proper feminist head/facial proportions ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
The Island [v0.4] MichaelFenix

Original Size: 1.96 GB
Compressed Size: 117 MB

Win/Linux: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!
The compressed version seems to contain .ogg files when the game script expects .mpeg files and so you get an exception for every .ogg file. For example, images/329.mpeg.

Jul 6, 2018
I just have to comment on the the overview.
Twin step sisters is the most absurd thing I have ever read.

Twins are from the same egg that splits into two embryos and are birthed by a single female.

I mean at least that's what my biology text books and my professors confirmed.

Unless they were full of shit and spouting there own hidden agendas.

Has conception changed so radically and know one bothered to tell me.

I guess there's only one way to find out.....
( To Be Continued)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Twins are from the same egg that splits into two embryos and are birthed by a single female.

( To Be Continued)
It is a kinds SF combined with Patreon. :p

Reactions: Jerkins the Butler

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I know. It's just funny the way things have to be dumb down just to appeal to the masses. It's ridiculous that rape seem acceptable but incest is one of the seven deadly sins.
True, but that is the same as with the age old discussion in normal non adult games that extreme violence is ok and age 12 or under, but add a kiss and it is age 16 and above. :) (i slightly exaggerated to make my point :p ) There is no rhyme and reason to it, just values that people hold.

Reactions: Jerkins the Butler

smurfy

Sep 23, 2017

( To Be Continued)

That is only one type of twin (monozygotic). The other type is different eggs fertilized at the same time (dizygotic). There are subtypes of those such as mirror, conjoined, semi-identical, and parasitic.
Basically a "twin" is just categorized as a multiple birth. Twins can even have different birthdates as they do not always come out at the same time.
I am a science teacher, and this is one of the topics I have had to teach in my 9th grade health class.

Edit- I forgot to mention that it is actually possible for twins to have different fathers as well. It is called bipaternal twins, a type of dizygotic twin that has each egg fertilized by a sperm from a different donation. I suppose that it is possible for that to happen with triplets and other multiple births as well, just be much more rare.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 36 Votes