Jul 6, 2018
That is only one type of twin (monozygotic). The other type is different eggs fertilized at the same time (dizygotic). There are subtypes of those such as mirror, conjoined, semi-identical, and parasitic.
Basically a "twin" is just categorized as a multiple birth. Twins can even have different birthdates as they do not always come out at the same time.
I am a science teacher, and this is one of the topics I have had to teach in my 9th grade health class.

Edit- I forgot to mention that it is actually possible for twins to have different fathers as well. It is called bipaternal twins, a type of dizygotic twin that has each egg fertilized by a sperm from a different donation. I suppose that it is possible for that to happen with triplets and other multiple births as well, just be much more rare.
I can't agree with you more. The point wasn't to break down the process in an exact biological structure from zygote to conception but the absurdity of censoring incest to such a degree that relationships have to be altered to landlady or housemate rather than what we already know their place is in the story just not offend the masses. I was being facetious mainly at the description of the main character and his step twin sisters.

Jul 6, 2018
True, but that is the same as with the age old discussion in normal non adult games that extreme violence is ok and age 12 or under, but add a kiss and it is age 16 and above. :) (i slightly exaggerated to make my point :p ) There is no rhyme and reason to it, just values that people hold.
I'm right there with you. The population is already on the decline of intelligence. Think if you added several generations of inbreeding. Ideocricy comes to mind. A pro wrestler as the president and then watering our crops with the stuff that's in the toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22
Jul 6, 2018
Ok just to be clear what happened, there was an orgy where someone invited a third male person who was then more or less jumped by a few horny women (not the sisters, though they get freaky with quite a few women) while MC was busy with a few others. That person got almost raped, though he did not resist and seemed not too unhappy. He was absolutely not the active party there.

You later had the option as MC to either have sex with someone who might have had sex with that guy or not. Only thing that might be bit cheating there is that Haley, the nurse, could be depending on your choice one of the people that did it with the ex-virgin boy.

Now I also think a warning would have been fair since the start of the game did not really hint at sharing so much and that scene together with a few lines tells us as players that sharing and swinging is well possible in this game and likely even a theme, especially with other women (I know most people care way less about that as with males, but it is still sharing.). There are also two hints of bad guy storylines of which we have no idea right now if those might also involve the girls sexually. If they would, then a warning for a planned NTR tag would be wise in dev notes.

Considering the lesbianism question, there is quite a lot of that but also quite a bit of MC getting his dick wet, I would guess it is about 50-50 until now if do not count that orgy. Maybe a bit more as I prefer as well, but that is why the skip function exists. :p
Was he probed?

Jul 6, 2018
No, MC was not nor was Evan as far as I could see while skipping certain parts a bit more quickly. :p
It's probably better that way. What am I saying of course it's better that way.
If you didn't see it, it didn't happen.

Keep on with the reviews though. This shit is entertaining to me. I get a good laugh at what some people post. Other's make me question there intellect.

Here's a good laugh though.

Did you hear about the guy who tried to blow up a car?

He burnt his lips on the tail pipe.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Any word on if the update is coming here or we going to have to wait until v.06 is out to get v.05?

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
So version 6 is just around the corner. As I stated on my patreon thanks to my addition at the end of V5 I received a hefty $2000 donation and used it to build a dedicated rendering rig. This will hopefully speed up updates in the future since I will be using two systems to work on stuff. Also, I will be using the original tower to focus on the animations. I have found a new way to make them and started re-doing some of the earlier ones and they are a lot better quality now, these will start being implemented in V6 and more added as time allows. The patron who gave this sizable donation will also be helping me with some minor things that tie up my time working on the project, administrating the new discord channel, tracking down sound files (Another thing being added in the future is more sounds.), and fielding patron and forum questions. (probably not much on here.) as he doesn't dwell on f95 much.

So here is version 5 for you all to enjoy or hate or bitch about missing tags or whatnot. If anyone encounters any bugs they can be reported on my patreon as I will only be posting on here from now on when I am giving out a version that hasn't been already leaked on here.

PC/Linux:

#YcRQswYRK0IUXRfTtgb0_majfFQt2Ol6AQAn89w4l78

Windows 32bit:

#kXqToUXw80Y-_02vI2QdVmgvob9jimD3Ci6_izEKfdw

Mac:

#oitjxhb1btlNlVn1aHX4O5Jm9bpZsBlGy3uNe2NhOBE

Android:

#djksEAIxkoPoYcr3k4FgiszJpHuxpYNhbadG46mWTkA

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
The Island [v0.5] [MichaelFenix]

Original size: 2.52 GB

Compressed size: 142 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I read most post, and I think that this game can be fun. The only thing that complain me is being like an Kinetic Novel.
I'd rather elections mean something.

But I think I can try, possibly in the next few days.

Thanks for the game.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
So version 6 is just around the corner. As I stated on my patreon thanks to my addition at the end of V5 I received a hefty $2000 donation and used it to build a dedicated rendering rig.
That is awesome! How generous!
Played this game a while back and I loved the Twins! Good luck with your game!

Knoddle

Oct 1, 2017
I have trubles to load my Savegame from V4. Every Time I load the Save im instandly in the Start Screen. Am I allone with this Problem?

2.90 star(s) 36 Votes