worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
How to apply the IC patch from the thread? regular put it in the game file isn't working.
Replace the original script.rpy file with the patched one (and keep a copy of the original in case something goes wrong).

I saw the incest patch is already been done, but I update mine all the same just in case someone has problems with the other version (better have two than none seems to be the theme of the game.... :ROFLMAO:).

In case the forum add a few numbersand an underscore before the file name, as usual remove them: the file must be named script.rpy.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
The genre has MMFF. So there is sharing in the game or Ntr? Is it avoidable?
You could say it's sharing, only with some girls who clearly expressed several times how slutty they were (I don't understand how anyone could be surprised tbh), and not really close to MC actually. Well, it's true that it's unavoidable it might be why some people are freaking out, I get that, but imho it was the most logical thing you could have in this particular story considering how the characters were portrayed. I hope f95's staff do something regarding the tags, to include swinging.
And no ntr in the story in my playthrough so far, I didn't reach the end of the content but I doubt there's any.

edit: there isn't.
(btw if you people disagree with me, you're free to act like actual adults and say in which way you consider I'm wrong. I was just being factual here)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1746130

First of all, unavoidable NTR. Nyuck, not giving that a chance. Second, MC looks like a young elderly man who's had his soul sucked out by a succubus and then proceeded to bake himself in the sun for 150 years. Why is he so glossy? Does he wake up in the morning and cover himself in a bottle of linseed oil?

Generalxxx9

Nov 22, 2017
First of all, unavoidable NTR. Nyuck, not giving that a chance. Second, MC looks like a young elderly man who's had his soul sucked out by a succubus and then proceeded to bake himself in the sun for 150 years. Why is he so glossy? Does he wake up in the morning and cover himself in a bottle of linseed oil?
sometimes when i see comments like this i think this games are played by kids and only the mc must have a dick in the world,this are adult games and ntr happens.

good job devs keep up the good work.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1746130

sometimes when i see comments like this i think this games are played by kids and only the mc must have a dick in the world,this are adult games and ntr happens.

good job devs keep up the good work.
It's just personal taste. To me, the game isn't worth playing because I find NTR off-putting. The MC also looks off. Other people are free to play and I'm not telling the Dev to stop what he's doing. I'm making a comment on how I feel. I'm sure there are people out there who enjoy the game for what it is. Just because I don't like the game doesn't mean other people don't.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I must admit that I don't care too much for most of the secondary characters that we were introduced to. The various friends of the two twins that were introduced to have the party and who will shortly be left behind as they re-embark on the boat. But if the purpose of this was to show the Twins expanding their sexuality and experiences, then I guess it's a good thing.

But given the title of the VN, it's obvious that we are not yet to the main storyline, with the tease of the pirates telling us how we are going to get rom the boat to the island. So I am more interested in what is to come.

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
V7 for desktops is out on Patreon so here is V6. Any bugs can be reported on my Patreon, I have a special area to report them on just for people who do not donate in the posts now. Reporting it on here will not get it fixed as I seldom check this site.

android v6:

mac:

pc:

win32:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh, I love this game. Been waiting on this.

I find NTR off-putting.
Understandable but there is no NTR.

Sharing and NTR are 2 completely different things. Nobody is taken and the MC isn'tlosing any loved ones.

None of the girls are his lovers, there is only 1 couple in the game and thats a relationship of 2 bisexual girls. The rest is just casual sex.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My only complaint in this game is that you're unable to skip watching all these sharing scenes. That should've been a thing since day one in my opinion.
That said, the game's concept is pretty interesting and the story is not bad either so keep up the good work man
If those scenes put you off, you are not the target audience.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i dislike britney spears clone's face but can withstand it.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Damn it another game i liked gone down the drain.... i do not like sharing and NTR content unless it is made avoidable.. worse is the fact there are no tags for it. this sucks cause its just another lost hope for those of us that dont like this stuff only to have it shoved in our face cause of the missing tags.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Island [v0.6] MichaelFenix

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.05 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.03 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 173 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 155 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

2.90 star(s) 36 Votes