xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Allthough I had my problems to see them ans some (the Sybian were pretty Dark) I liked them liked the Lighting and the Mood ! a bit more of gama in some renders would be Nice ! but it was something different !! I use Adobe srgb as profile in my system (Monitor profile) didnt have to play around with brightness or contrast
of the monitor !

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Good, because sharing, swinging or group sex (with more than one male character) aren't designed to cause jealousy. Not specifically at least.
I'm not saying the tags are correct though, a sharing tag for example would be a good warning for people like you. What I don't get though, is why most of those complaining about the genre of the game keep coming back again and again (the same ones), considering the dev has been clear that he doesn't wish to alter his game or what he was planning to do.

He doesn't have to alter anything,and we're allowed to critique. There's no rule that says posters can only kiss the devs ass after all.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
He doesn't have to alter anything,and we're allowed to critique. There's no rule that says posters can only kiss the devs ass after all.
No, a critique is something you point out once, complaining about a genre x times during months isn't constructive cristicism it's just being self-centered and childish.
And then some are calling the dev rude lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short update and most of it was talking, would think that it matters if goes to tub or sauna (which was way too dark lit) but quite likely not.

Reactions: GrammerCop

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
eh....
main char looks like a neanderthal and all the women have a square jawline that'll make even Dolph Lundgren green with envy....

made it to the shower scene at the bday party before I threw in the towel and deleted it.....

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I tried the game today. And I can't find any li that isn't lesbian or bi. Even the twin who didn't like girls becomes a total lesbian immediately. I know that the MC is not in serious relationship with any, but after all I do not think it can be with any. He's kind of an accident at a lesbian party. And nothing can be avoided, even another guy showing up to fuck the girls. And we are just getting started. And yes,no interest in any girl because what is happening, at this point there is no longer any girl who has not been used by someone besides the mc

Last edited:

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I like this game overall but why was almost every sex scene in this update in dark. You barely can see anything. I hope in the next update the dev will give us some light.

Reactions: GrammerCop

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I like this game overall but why was almost every sex scene in this update in dark. You barely can see anything. I hope in the next update the dev will give us some light.
orgy was quite well lit and same with hot tub scene.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Before I try it I want to ask based of comments:
So the sharing it's still forced?
The girls are still mindless pussy hungry?
Dude this one is a Kinetic Novel so what Dev. put your plate you gonna eat it don't ask for anything else you don't have a choice to deny it you can't say "i don't want broccoli can i have a meat please".

So if he wants to show you everyone fuck each other you gonna see that and he loving this.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
No, a critique is something you point out once, complaining about a genre x times during months isn't constructive cristicism it's just being self-centered and childish.
And then some are calling the dev rude lol.
Last time I checked it was allowed here to post how players feel about the game, some does it once and some more then once. Childish may be but is that makes them self-centred hell no .

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
The main problem I'm having with how the dev renders some of these scenes is how dark they are....a few were so dark that I can't even tell whats going on in them.
I agree that a lot of the scenes are too dark to see. I do hope the dev makes the scenes lighter. It's no fun watching something you can't see.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Last time I checked it was allowed here to post how players feel about the game
Never said it wasn't allowed. Just that it was childish and self-centered, which is true. Once again I was only talking about those that complain repeatedly about the game not being the genre they like for months, new feedback about other aspects of the game isn't concerned, it's not the same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
orgy was quite well lit and same with hot tub scene.
I said this update. The orgy was in the last update. And of course the hot tub scene was bright because it was outside in the middle of the day. But I preffered the sauna path and again you barely could see anything that happend in the sauna.

2.90 star(s) 36 Votes