cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I said this update. The orgy was in the last update. And of course the hot tub scene was bright because it was outside in the middle of the day. But I preffered the sauna path and again you barely could see anything that happend in the sauna.
yea sauna was pitch black.

Reactions: laseracid

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
version 7

pc:

win 32:

mac:

Android:

For the dark scenes people are experiencing. I have added a monitor calibration at the start of the story when you choose your name in V8 in an effort to help some people figure out their monitor settings to see certain scenes better. Admittedly the sauna scene was rather dim and will be lightened up a bit in the future. V7 is gonna have another dark scene in it as well just to forwarn people. After talking with a couple of my patrons, Indoor scenes at night characters will be leaving the light's on a dim setting as opposed to off completely and relying on moonlight for scenes.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Island [v0.7] MichaelFenix

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.44 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.42 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 186 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 169 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

ICTOAUN

May 19, 2018
Does anyone wonder if the developer (MichaelFenix) actually just has a deep-seated hardcore fetish towards bad lighting, and is doing this deliberately?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Did you read the changelog ?

Repeat isn't needed since seconds are needed to know. TBS.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Not bad. It really needs some proofreading though, so many typo's including the word disease that looked as if it was typed by a cat playing on the keyboard. There are LOADS of artifacts on all the renders, they weren't given anywhere near enough time and the transparency on the textbox is so high that the text merges into the image making it really difficult to read on the backgrounds that aren't too dark.

Apart from that, it looks pretty good. It's entertaining though you feel a bit railroaded into situations that you should really be able to avoid. It's more of a VN than a game with the choices appearing to do little except modify the following text and a few scenes.

Reactions: MichaelFenix
2.90 star(s) 36 Votes