script.rpy:8211: want's ->wants
script.rpy:9872: want's ->wants
script.rpy:10471: want's ->wants
script.rpy:10977: want's ->wants
script.rpy:11773: want's ->wants
script.rpy:11791: nessecary -> necessary
script.rpy:12512: want's ->wants

script.rpy:12181 jump novanopeek but there is no label novanopeek
there is a label novadontpeek but no jump to it.

script.rpy:12555: never took a -> never taken a
script.rpy:13220: here it come Jess -> here it comes Jess
OK I am not sure what script you are using but none of those lines are even close to what is said in my script. The numbers for the script line are completely off. I found the novanopeek error, thanks for pointing that out. I guess everyone who played so far peeked, lol. it was on line 12125. I got that and the two after it fixed, I'd appreciate it if you are able to provide the scene number for all these typos instead of the script line code, that will make it easier to fix.

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
(Squints)

*sigh* Look MichaelFenix, I get that you're not doing this on purpose. You're even taking considerable steps towards improving things, and seem to legitimately care about the issues surrounding the quality of your images. All this is quite commendable, but...

...you just have no eye for lighting. Possibly literally. Initially I assumed it was a poorly calibrated monitor, but that can only account for so much. At this point I have to wonder if you have some actual undiagnosed optimetric issues, because your "obliviousness" (if there was a milder term, I would use it. I'm not trying to be mean here) to what consists of acceptable levels of lighting is starting to cross the line from annoying to concerning. Beyond the darkness, another warning flag is your reaction to blue light filters. Honestly, I'm not a fan of them either, but the vehement level of your repulsion to them suggests that perhaps your eyes are interpreting light in a way that's vastly different from the rest of us.

I apologize if this comes off as an attack. That is not my intent. I'm not trying to come off as some sort of petty troll. I'm seriously worried about your eyesight and suggest that you make an appointment with an optometrist. Perhaps it's just some obscure variant of color-blindness, or it could be warning signs of something much more serious. Hell, I'm not a medical professional, maybe your eyes are perfectly fine and your monitor really is just that messed up. But regardless of what is behind it, you have to admit...something is seriously off here.

(On a completely different tangent: For someone who seems to be preoccupied with female "squirting", it's rather surprising that from your writing you seem unaware that while female ejaculate consists partially of the female's lubricating mucus and traces of other misc. substances....it's mostly just piss.)
I Am starting to think it's the opposite, my eyes are too good in the dark hence why the dark scenes are actually making out there without question. And no I don't see it as an attack, something is not working between my systems and others, and trying to track down this issue is proving to be a bitch. When I started a year ago I chatted with one of the bigger Dev's MR. Dots, The first thing he said was lighting the scenes were going to be a bitch and a half, apparently, he was right. The lighting for the twin's sex scene in particular, only had the main light's turned down 45% from where they were, to get the light from the bathroom to show up as MC was walking back I had to add a floodlight in the bathroom to get the light to pour out as it did.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I Am starting to think it's the opposite, my eyes are too good in the dark hence why the dark scenes are actually making out there without question. And no I don't see it as an attack, something is not working between my systems and others, and trying to track down this issue is proving to be a bitch. When I started a year ago I chatted with one of the bigger Dev's MR. Dots, The first thing he said was lighting the scenes were going to be a bitch and a half, apparently, he was right. The lighting for the twin's sex scene in particular, only had the main light's turned down 45% from where they were, to get the light from the bathroom to show up as MC was walking back I had to add a floodlight in the bathroom to get the light to pour out as it did.
yeah ... MR.Dots .. is a straight up badass when it comes to making these games ... his advice seems flawless ...(y)

Reactions: MichaelFenix

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
So far a couple of things about this game:
Face expressions are really scary, as if someone with Parkinson managed the sliders.
The Captain of the ship suggesting the Mc may corrupt his "sisters" is a different level of foreshadowing.
The fact that the girls enjoy from the start watching a "relative" having sex, and, we as viewers are rewarded with a close up of a big dick, makes me reluctant to play this one.
Im guessing theres not much arc development here, and the necessary things for the Harem to develop are setup beforehand.

Also In my opinion, when you get everything so easy, incest loses the taboo component.

• Wow
Reactions: ImperialD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and the necessary things for the Harem to develop are setup beforehand.
There is no harem here.

There are a few girls he fucks but they move on, some of the girls are in relationships with each other and some are only there on a temp basis.

The only 2 interested in him beyond a quick fuck are his sisters, the rest of the girls have their own things going on.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
had sex? yes
plot advanced? maybe
players saw anything during sex? for sure not

Reactions: ThisKitty

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea things moved on smoothly but when it c<me to mc to have sex with jes and jen then game became next to pitch black.

• Thinking Face

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yea things moved on smoothly but when it c<me to mc to have sex with jes and jen then game became next to pitch black.
was kinda dark ... but i could still make out what was going on ... and well who knows the Dev might remake those renders after awhile . when their system gets better :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
was kinda dark ... but i could still make out what was going on ... and well who knows the Dev might remake those renders after awhile . when their system gets better :unsure:
sure but on some scenes no idea if it was mc's ass in pic or either of girl's pussy or something else.

• Haha

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
sure but on some scenes no idea if it was mc's ass in pic or either of girl's pussy or something else.
Yes for some people the lighting is a problem and I assure you it is being worked on. I'm not just trying to keep you all in the dark here. (See what I did there?) The big problem I have is what I view on the screens VS. what others are seeing and trying to find a happy medium. A few posts back someone took an image and photoshopped it lighter, to me original is dimly lit at night as I intended but still quite viewable on my screens while the photoshopped one looks like it's mid-day. As I said before my monitors are both at default settings for absolutely every setting available to change. All are set dead center in the middle of the bar. 50/100 5/10 and what not. So in order for these images to be seen as brighter for some it seems that they need to look like daylight on my side which I can't help but feel is going to throw some people off at some point as then the next complaint will be why is it so bright at night. But for V10 I'll try and squeeze in photoshopping a light mask on the images for this scene in hopes of improving them some.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes for some people the lighting is a problem and I assure you it is being worked on. I'm not just trying to keep you all in the dark here. (See what I did there?) The big problem I have is what I view on the screens VS. what others are seeing and trying to find a happy medium. A few posts back someone took an image and photoshopped it lighter, to me original is dimly lit at night as I intended but still quite viewable on my screens while the photoshopped one looks like it's mid-day. As I said before my monitors are both at default settings for absolutely every setting available to change. All are set dead center in the middle of the bar. 50/100 5/10 and what not. So in order for these images to be seen as brighter for some it seems that they need to look like daylight on my side which I can't help but feel is going to throw some people off at some point as then the next complaint will be why is it so bright at night. But for V10 I'll try and squeeze in photoshopping a light mask on the images for this scene in hopes of improving them some.
Well though I can understand you want it more realistic, I would rather have it be explaines as they have sex under TL lights or other lights in future that make it like daylight as miss the action completely or let them have sex in afternoon. :p Still good luck on trying to solve the problem, I wish I had any good tips. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Imo you can't ever lose "the taboo component" if you are fucking members of your family or the familie's dog. Both partners no matter how easy they are, are the very definition of taboo.

Again imo
Sorry out of reactions or you would have had another smile there. :)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well though I can understand you want it more realistic, I would rather have it be explaines as they have sex under TL lights or other lights in future that make it like daylight as miss the action completely or let them have sex in afternoon. :p Still good luck on trying to solve the problem, I wish I had any good tips. :)
would big bright flood lights help out ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Imo you can't ever lose "the taboo component" if you are fucking members of your family or the familie's dog. Both partners no matter how easy they are, are the very definition of taboo.

Again imo
Technically speaking, you are absolutely right, i get what you mean, you mean the book definition, i just mean storywise.
There are 6 people on that ship and from the first scenes: Karen accepts it and expects it, Haley same, both twins embrace it, and the Mc as usual. I am talking about the first scenes of the game. You can say that there is no much taboo there when the 90% of the ship population accepts it beforehand, no questions asked.

I hope this time i explained myself better.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Please, stop trying to figure out lightning in the dark with the sex scenes. Make the sex scenes with full light, and if you want to learn how to make dark scenes, do it with less relevant scenes

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes