MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Please, for the love of Zombie Jesus, learn the difference between "Your" and "You're".

It may not matter when you're texting your mates, but it does if you're trying to put out a product that you want to look professional.

EDIT: "Were" and "We're" too.

EDIT2: The trifecta! "Their", "There" and "They're" too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Merathanos

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
I updated the script for the newest version (V0.3) so it adds the blood-related Incest to it. I somewhat edited and turned the whole DNA story from the previous chapter so that the girls and the MC are surely related. Scripts need to be updated with each new release tho ;)

Also for those that will use it, remember to change the file name to 'script.rpy' after downloading it from here, otherwise it won't work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Onepiecev01

Feb 25, 2020
[QUOTE = "Een Vieze Vent, đăng: 3163644, thành viên: 148851"]
Tôi đã cập nhật tập lệnh cho phiên bản mới nhất ( V0.2 ) để nó thêm Incest liên quan đến máu vào nó. Tôi phần nào chỉnh sửa và chuyển toàn bộ câu chuyện DNA từ chương trước để các cô gái và MC chắc chắn có liên quan. Các kịch bản cần được cập nhật với mỗi phiên bản mới tho;)

Ngoài ra, đối với những người sẽ sử dụng nó, hãy nhớ thay đổi tên tệp thành 'script.rpy' sau khi tải xuống từ đây, nếu không nó sẽ không hoạt động.
[/TRÍCH DẪN] I'm from Vietnam and I don't know change name how to???

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Hello when will the next update be out ?
V0.3 is planned for release on my patreon for may 3rd to 5th. Then V0.2 will be OFFICIALLY released on here for all platforms. V0.3 is going to be a bigger update size-wise since I have had a lot of time off from my job due to the beer flu. So hopefully this will bring in some more supporters to help keep the light's on so I can keep the story going. And hopefully, enough to make updates a monthly thing.

Last edited:

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Well it's been almost 2 weeks, and the mod won't update the thread with the links I provided since someone updated it with a leaked version of V0.2 for windows back in march. So here are the links to the official releases for all platforms.

v0.2

added
300 images
6 animations

windows/linux

windows 32 bit

Mac

Android

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well it's been almost 2 weeks, and the mod won't update the thread with the links I provided since someone updated it with a leaked version of V0.2 for windows back in march. So here are the links to the official releases for all platforms.

v0.2

added
300 images
6 animations

windows/linux
Mega

windows 32 bit
Mega

Mac
Mega

Android
Mega
Use the report function there is an option to pick game update to alert the mods I've gone ahead and done that.

Reactions: 215303j

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Wasn't the Dev post just the public release of v0.2? So we'll have to wait for v0.3 that was released on his patreon page.

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Wasn't the Dev post just the public release of v0.2? So we'll have to wait for v0.3 that was released on his patreon page.
No someone leaked v0.2 from my patreon 7 days after I released it on patreon in this very thread. I messaged the mod who was handling this thread and was told there was nothing they could do. Shortly after the post with the link was deleted and the thread got updated to v 0.2. So what I posted is the actual public release of v0.2. Unless it happens again v0.3 won't be on here until sometime in July, since I have been aiming for every 2 months for updates.

2.90 star(s) 36 Votes