cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Getting "cyclic redundancy error" when unzipping current win mega version. Anyone else?
unzipping with what?

dl and install jdownloader to make sure that you get full package and crc matches and use latest 7zip.

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
The Island [v0.3.5] [MichaelFenix] Compressed

PC/Mac HQ(~1.73GB):
Pixel

PC/Mac Normal(~801MB):
Pixel

Tools:UAGC
quality % between HQ and normal ?
thanks for compress

Reactions: MikoKju

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
"unzipping with what?

dl and install jdownloader to make sure that you get full package and crc matches and use latest 7zip. "

using latest 7zip. have the full package with mega app. last time I saw this error the issue was an upload corruption, which happened when a file reaches more than 5gigs. new mega link was set up and fixed the issue.

Carlos Bohica

Jan 2, 2023
I went to SS to check it out, possibly to join up. But I see this post headline... don't think I'll throw a coin just to find out I may have wasted it.

Received news today that I have to shut down for ...

Anybody else have news?

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Did Milla-Rose, Libby,Leah and Karen get pregnant when they were with the MC. Sure he was in a coma for about a year and he dd fuck them all and cum inside there pussies

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 553 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port to 0.3.5

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

adams92

Feb 13, 2021
other player might not have made same choices.

I know that, but since I lost mine here, I wanted to have a current one and I'm playing from the beginning little by little, because I really like this game but having to start over has discouraged me a bit.
Thanks for the answer :)

gogohanso

Dec 29, 2019
I went to SS to check it out, possibly to join up. But I see this post headline... don't think I'll throw a coin just to find out I may have wasted it.

Received news today that I have to shut down for ...

Anybody else have news?
Just saw that and checked myself.
That and the next post is saying that they'll have to wait to fix their pc before they can continue, and that it'll be a little bit.

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
im not,game's not popular at all
I don't understand, I'm not saying you're not right but .... there are about 60 pages of comments, it has about 300 reactions, the last version was downloaded more than 4000 times, it has an interesting story, good enough characters and good rhythm between sex and story, I don't think it's not popular, of course it's not VERY popular, but I think it's more than enough to be attentive to its updates.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I don't understand, I'm not saying you're not right but .... there are about 60 pages of comments, it has about 300 reactions, the last version was downloaded more than 4000 times, it has an interesting story, good enough characters and good rhythm between sex and story, I don't think it's not popular, of course it's not VERY popular, but I think it's more than enough to be attentive to its updates.
in case you didnt know,in the beggining the dev made some very questionable decisions which he didnt made up for after,there is where he lost the interest of the majority of people and future supporters...the interesting story,chaaracters and rythm,thats your perspective buddy

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
in case you didnt know,in the beggining the dev made some very questionable decisions which he didnt made up for after,there is where he lost the interest of the majority of people and future supporters...the interesting story,chaaracters and rythm,thats your perspective buddy
Let's see: the girls aren't the MC's biological sisters; in an orgy scene with like 8 girls, one of them invited a second guy in, and he had sex with two of the girls (neither of the twins; in fact, neither of whom was intended to be a LI). This all in what amounted to a prologue to the actual story. Plus, a fair amount of lesbian activity (which the MC certainly appears to heartily endorse), and this is basically a kinetic novel, with few choices (and little in the way of long-term consequences, to date).

While I understand that might make many people with very strict definitions of what they're looking for walk away, I have found the story and world-building to be interesting. I did only run across this a couple of months ago, so not stopping at several points in the story hasn't colored my judgment.

Yes, finding the story and characters interesting is my opinion, just as apparently not finding it interesting is yours.

I do wonder why you're still posting here (you've got a post on the first page, from 2019) if you don't find this VN appealing.

2.90 star(s) 36 Votes