Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
i realy liked the start, many girls, many path. But now it is a kinetic novel. I mean the scenes are good and the twins to but i am missing some of the freedom to do what i want from the early game. I would dev. go after Haley and Hayden and Nadia.

Reactions: MattShizzle

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
i realy liked the start, many girls, many path. But now it is a kinetic novel. I mean the scenes are good and the twins to but i am missing some of the freedom to do what i want from the early game. I would dev. go after Haley and Hayden and Nadia.
Unfortunately, this is always going to be an issue with dev's who have lots of different girls as possible LI's, as this could cause lots of branching paths and a headache for devs.

But that shouldn't mean that dev's should railroad you down a path that they want which then just makes it a Kinetic Novel in the end and any choice is just an illusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: caju

Insane 33

Aug 5, 2020
Great Game, my only problem, the further in the game you get the darker the scenes become. Meaning the lighting, it is like the dev gave up on making good animations and darkened everything. Maybe it is supposed to be romantic, but not be able to see what is happening, takes away from the immersion.

Reactions: juan palote

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Yeah could definitely add more choices and ones that matter. Kind of LOLed at 100 years from now and there's an arcade with 1980s looking video games.

Reactions: EZ8lt

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah could definitely add more choices and ones that matter. Kind of LOLed at 100 years from now and there's an arcade with 1980s looking video games.
why wouldn't there be arcade videogames from 80s? that's when best coineaters were made.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
why wouldn't there be arcade videogames from 80s? that's when best coineaters were made.

True but I'm sure by then they could do remakes with much better graphics, without ruining it by changing the play, etc like they usually do when they remake.

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
The game aint really bad story wise its just missing way to much choices and a impact with what you are doing ,thats what stopped me coming to a certain point after a shopping scene, its a story with well so far 0 say in what the developer wants to convey and thats too bad as i said in a earlier post the choice of nothing having a choice where you are directly effected

And well i hope the game goes the direction developer in the future but having 0 say or react to certain things dont do it for me
i will be watching the game and hopefully it does good for the developer, hope with future games from developer its more choices with impact

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I really like it. good story good pics, One of the few stories that I actually read all the words and do not just mash the ctrl key to see the pics. I dont mind a kn as it makes it easy to see every pic without going and ripping them out. I do not want 5 paths and have to play 5 times to see all the content. the amount of work to make that many choices is too much for a one man show or small group to ever get an update done. better a kn with more content than a small update with choices. but hey I get it everyone wants what they want. thanks for the share and I look forward to more.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I really like it. good story good pics, One of the few stories that I actually read all the words and do not just mash the ctrl key to see the pics. I dont mind a kn as it makes it easy to see every pic without going and ripping them out. I do not want 5 paths and have to play 5 times to see all the content. the amount of work to make that many choices is too much for a one man show or small group to ever get an update done. better a kn with more content than a small update with choices. but hey I get it everyone wants what they want. thanks for the share and I look forward to more.
I dont mind kinetic novels, i actually like them more than heavy choice VN, but it would be better if some of the content was optional (like the sharing one or the one where your mechanic blackmails one of the girls for sex)

Reactions: fkrfxr

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
at least no other guys dicking sisters (again unless mc turns to gay).
Well, if you read the post above yours it appears that dev using another guy to blackmail one of the girls for sex (now, I don't know if he actually has this shown or just the start of the blackmail stuff but in either case dev just appears to be too stubborn and doesn't really care what the audience wants).

Reactions: mofonistik

Xandyr44

Dec 4, 2017
That rapist mechanic has to be dealt with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everything else seems really good. Didnt mind the whole bell boy thing sinse there are only two real love interests the twins and no ones hooking up with them but you. Everything else is just everyone having fun.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 37 Votes