Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
That rule of not being ejaculated inside other women starts to irritate. The first bad ending resulted in CTRL being pressed. Hopefully that rule will be overcome soon, because it’s like making a K12 version of sex if you don’t get ejaculated inside other women. That’s the only really stupid thing about this game. A group sex session done with great effort is completely useless because of this, because the session skips. It feels like the bottom has been pulled out of the whole hustle and bustle.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Royco35

Dec 23, 2019
View attachment 1215293

Anyone else getting this screen I Had 2 different paths I even started a new game over again and get that after the save here screen at the end of chapter 10, What option should I choose differently and when?

Also great game BTW
Yes - I also got that. I know what it may have been from - coming in Ashe in Chapter 10. But there was no choice to avoid it, WTF why? I will eventually go back and try again some other time but certainly felt it was a set up by the game mechanics since no choice was available. What other choices lead to this is beyond me.

Reactions: MichaelFenix

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Is this version 10 or 11?
the download says 10 but the change-log says 11 and the game ends after the end of 10 screen.

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Is this mom son incest?
No it is not.

I just wanted to chime in and say to the dev:
I'm glad to see you taking a break, decompress yourself a bit, and begin with a fresh view. I enjoy this VN and I'd hate to see it go into eternal "on-hold" because of burnout or frustration with technical issues etc.

I can say, as 3D CAD designer as well as hobbyist Daz3D developer (non-released), that the tutorials out there on youtube and other websites are VERY helpful with Daz3D and how it handles rendering etc. I'm positive that they'll help you considerably, plus there's a wealth of informative developers that I'm sure will also lend a hand and advice to you if you ask. I know I've asked a few and they really helped me out with various issues I initially had.
Thanks and I'll ease your fears right now. I have dumped a great deal of money into this project so far for being my first one, I have over $2500 in items just from the Daz store alone. Which all is out of my pocket, so far supporters have only paid for the new render rig and a part of the monthly electric bill, lol.

So come hell or high water this project will be complete at some point as I'm not one for just throwing money away. Plus as I said before on here there are things that even I don't know how they will turn out yet, and I want to see how it turns out just as much as you do.

Reactions: Black Swamp Ent.

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
View attachment 1215293

Anyone else getting this screen I Had 2 different paths I even started a new game over again and get that after the save here screen at the end of chapter 10, What option should I choose differently and when?

Also great game BTW
That may be a glitch with the ending of the update. That screen is to appear if you choose the path where certain someones get upset. if you didn't piss anyone off and you got it then it's putting that instead of end of version screen.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
That may be a glitch with the ending of the update. That screen is to appear if you choose the path where certain someones get upset. if you didn't piss anyone off and you got it then it's putting that instead of end of version screen.
I get it no matter what i choose, can you be a bit more specific about what choice leads to that so we can test it?

I made sure i respected the rule of not cumming inside anyone and still get that

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
I get it no matter what i choose, can you be a bit more specific about what choice leads to that so we can test it?

I made sure i respected the rule of not cumming inside anyone and still get that
Without giving too much away it's something that you are not supposed to do with Nova and get busted immediately for.
I tested it. It is in fact a glitch with this version. If you get it AFTER the end of the version screen pay no attention to it. It is fixed in v0.11.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Without giving too much away it's something that you are not supposed to do with Nova and get busted immediately for.
I tested it. It is in fact a glitch with this version. If you get it AFTER the end of the version screen pay no attention to it. It is fixed in v0.11.
Yeah, i got it after the end of version screen. Anyway, great game, hope you the best on your time off and with the lightning fixing.

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
View attachment 1215293

Also great game BTW
It seems this screen is displayed at the end of the current build regardless of your choices.

There is nothing coded at the end of chapter 10 so the script simply falls into the "theend" subroutine. This subroutine displays this "game over" screen. It's a small oversight that should be fixed in the next release.

Thanks for playing.

Reactions: MichaelFenix

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I apparently need it because even when i respect the rule of not cumming inside other girls, i get the failure ending
well i didn't get it and atm mc is fucking dinah.

improvement that sexscenes don't happen in coalcellar.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
View attachment 1215293

Also great game BTW
I got that to. I had to back up to the choice of keep going or she is done, chose she is done, then you get a scene with Ashe in the kitchen with a choice of anal or vaginal, chose vaginal then pull out

EDIT: Nvm it is a bug still got that screen.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ah that explains. good that i have save from end of prev. version.

weird choice since both sis are sexmaniacs.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea i get that same screen no matter if let sis be done and if mc fucks her in pool or in kitchen anal (cum inside) or pussy (not cumming inside).

so replaying 5th time when 0.11 comes to see which is right choice.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, I was really enjoying this game, then you had to do the whole blackmail aka rape bullshit with Nova. Shame, you had some good humor going but I hate non-consensual content. At least you were good enough not to show it and to show how much it hurt her, not some bullshit like she started to enjoy it. Still, it went from a possible game for me to support to a game where I am freeing up disk space. Please add the blackmail tag to this thread so others with my same distaste for it, do not waste hours only to be hit with it.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes